SSBB Is online and that's final

well, LevesqueIsking for one..I don't know who else, probably Monsteroids.

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah that's right..and Smash wouldn't have been online...and unlike the 360,the online for Wii games is free and I'm very glad of that.
Online for 360 isn't free?!? o_O Please tell me it's really cheap at least...

zapasant93 said:
anyone who wouldnt of bought the game if it wasnt online?
I would totally still buy it. Melee wasn't online and it was still amazing. And this game's already gonna be better, online is nothing more than the icing on the cake

Yeah well put..and online for the 360 is like 20 a month..ask the 360 fans, I really don't know

zapasant93 said:

I would have bought it if it wasn't online in a heartbeat. I love wifi, but it doesn't ruin it if a game doesn't have it.

^Sovieto, I'm disappointed in you. Someone asked a question about the 360 and you weren't the next person to post.

You're losing your touch...:lol:
zapasant93 said:
:wink:

I know I would have bought if it were online >.>

I'll spend 90% of my time travelling and going to real tournaments rather than being a hermit online.

d:

Hopefully one day you'll be able to. I hope to hit up America in 2009... if the SSBB tournament scene is big enough of course.

Definately. I LOVE traveling and want to visit the other states I haven't yet and go to Japan, London, Paris, and maybe Australia...my friends went there last year so I doubt I'll be able to cuz I usually go with them >_<

Yeah, it'll probably be around October for me when I come over. Assuming I get a chance to pick up Entertainment for All tickets.

No, no, no.

EfA Expo

Its a new thing. I was invited this year, but couldn't get together enough money for flights, accommodation and tickets.

zapasant93 said:

i find those people pretty irritating, without online, imo, it would still be

ssbb>mp3, and mp3 is amazing

and what's more irritating, is that lik and monsteroids spend so much time talking about brawl, which means they must truly like this game, why would they look at the updates if the only thing they care about is online...

i have hardly any respect for people who wouldn't buy the game, that truly like the ssb series.....if you're not sure about buying the game, that's understandable

Back