SSBB Is online and that's final

^I can honestly say that SSBB online is the sole reason why I bought my wii. I have said in the past that I would have sold my wii if it weren't online, and that was the truth.

I find it hard to get better at melee as it is, because I dont like travelling to tournaments. I dont want to play melee with pretty graphics and more characters, I want to play BRAWL, and now that it is online, I can say that it meets my standards.

lol @ last paragraph...you sound like a little kid

"i don't WANT frozen yogurt...I want ICE CREAM!"

and that dosn't even make sense.....'i don't want to play melee with pretty graphics and more characters, i want to play brawl'. online dosn't define brawl from being a whole different game than melee, i mean why'd you buy melee when it was just ssb with pretty graphics and more characters?

What happened to you, Mushroomedmario? let them be, if they don't buy the not online game, it wouldn't affect you in any way I'm sure

mushroomedmario said:
just voicing my opinion, this is a forum afterall

i just want lik to answer the question, why'd he buy melee if it was just ssb with pretty graphics and more characters?
it wasnt. =/

Then what was it Sovieto? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just trying to understand cuz that's pretty much what it seemed like to me. A brilliant sequel, but much like it's predecessor

S.S. said:
Then what was it Sovieto? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just trying to understand cuz that's pretty much what it seemed like to me. A brilliant sequel, but much like it's predecessor
well it had more everything (characters like you said, items, stages) but it also had adventure mode, wacky playing options like super speed, and coins you earn to unlock trophies. separate files to keep track of your stats and what not too.

yeah and brawl has a lot added to it too, and if online wasn't one of those things, it'd still have enough added to it(final smash, a hardcore single player mode, footstool jump) and im' pretty sure they still have a lot more to add to it that we haven't seen

Hm true, but if you wanna go that route then (not including online) Brawl has Stickers, Assist Trophies, Subspace Emissary, MORE playing options, customizable soundtack, and MORE EVERYTHING. Add in online and it's a whole new game but even without it it's brilliant and has plenty of new additions.

Ummm, everything you guys are saying is off-topic...(And one of you guys are going to say, because theres no topic...ITS ALREADY ONLINE.) so why post on a DEAD thread!

"Not trying to attack anyone, but atleast talk about the online....or something has to do with it....oh and if you were, i didnt bother reading what you guys wrote on the other page...except for this page."

mushroomedmario said:
just voicing my opinion, this is a forum afterall

i just want lik to answer the question, why'd he buy melee if it was just ssb with pretty graphics and more characters?
Because I was not a gamer then.

I had played my N64 forever. Then, when I realized there was a new system out (a few years after GC got released) I bought the GC and Melee. Back then, I thought that I was the best there was at SSB. I would destroy all of my friends by charging smash attacks and spamming laggy moves, and since none of them had a gc they would never win.

It was just a few months ago that I realized there was a world outside of that. I'm currently perfecting my SHFFL and WD. I am sure that I am nowhere near the calibur of most of the people here's skills, but I am better than I used to be and I look forward to learning more while online.

THAT is why I told you that I would sell my wii if Brawl wasn't online. Because now, I need Brawl to be online, back then, melee online would have served little use to me.

Back