Stupid kid...

Krusnik

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
While his mother was away the boy had taken the power supply and wrapped it in plastic and tape. In an attempt to cool it off, he submerged it into a pan of water with the cord still plugged in. The boy had regained consciousness by the time paramedics had arrived. He was taken to the Transylvania Community Hospital in Brevard where he spent the night.

http://www.funtechtalk.com/boy-nearly-killed-trying-to-cool-xbox-360/

Seriously...what an idiot. I knew not to put electric appliances in water since when I was five or six. *shakes head*

What the hell was he on!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god!

My comment there got turned down....

"When I was about hmmmm... 6, I turned of my N64, but not the TV and went to unplug it I grabbed the similar looking TV cord and accidentally(with my oddly long fingers) slightly touched the metal part with my thumb trying to pull the thing out since it was pretty snug in there and many warnings said not to pull it by the cord. It only gave a small shock, but I panicked for like 5 minutes after then pushed it back in flipped the TV off then pulled out the N64 cord and was fine. I'm 14 now by the way.

Also Jogar(this guy says he(the boy) shows intelligence by trying to solve the problem :lol:) , you seem to neglect the fact that the boy is 14 years old. If he was 5 then I would understand your point, but seriously electricity safety is usually taught to kids at a young age by their parents and then at public schools by an electrician of some sort in one of the primary grades(I forgot which one :p). A normal 14 year old would figure to leave it alone for a few days to cool and while doing so would consult their parents or the internet for a faster cooling method.

Last edited:
“When I left to go next door he was playing a game but when I got back he was laying on his back on the floor and unconscious”.

While his mother was away the boy had taken the power supply and wrapped it in plastic and tape. In an attempt to cool it off, he submerged it into a pan of water with the cord still plugged in. The boy had regained consciousness by the time paramedics had arrived. He was taken to the Transylvania CommunityHospital in Brevard where he spent the night.

Priceless, I love everything in this article.
:worship:

CantGetAWii said:
“When I left to go next door he was playing a game but when I got back he was laying on his back on the floor and unconscious”.

While his mother was away the boy had taken the power supply and wrapped it in plastic and tape. In an attempt to cool it off, he submerged it into a pan of water with the cord still plugged in. The boy had regained consciousness by the time paramedics had arrived. He was taken to the Transylvania:)lol:) CommunityHospital in Brevard where he spent the night.

Priceless, I love everything in this article.
:worship:

Ya the first time I read it over I was LMFAO! Then I thought it must've been kind of traumatiing regardless of how stupid this kid is.

CantGetAWii said:
He was taken to the Transylvania CommunityHospital in Brevard where he spent the night.
i wonder if he was treated by Dr. Acula. i hear he is one of their best doctors:)

Hmm...
(additional generic diss goes here)

Back