Super Smash Bros. 4

Anyway I don't think we shouldn't worry too much about Wii Fit Trainer. They probably had a bunch of 3D models lying around and just put hitboxes and give it to a command. Most likely as an experiment and then it turned into a full blown character.

You shouldn't put too much stock in that theory, you're not going off a whole lot. It makes sense, but we don't know what was going through their heads.

I think she's a rather humorous addition t' the roster. Obviously there's an impossibly large list'a characters who deserve the slot more, but what can ya do. So long as the character isn't broken or just ****; the latter of which is very unlikely; it ain't the end'a the world.

All'a her moves; or at least nigh-all of 'em; are gonna be based off animations already found in Wii Fit.

Interesting. Wasn't aware of that, don't know anyfin about Wii Fit.

I guess that the Wii Fit Trainer is the WTF character of the game. Melee gave us Game and Watch, Brawl gave us ROB...

Ahahahaha all you asses gave all this logic nonsense on why all kinds of characters had NO chance in hell. Well, Sakurai don't play that game. Well actually he does... during lunch break anyway.I honestly believe he did Fit Girl SOLELY BECAUSE of all tge hyping and characters people kept requesting and saying were going to be in. This is his solid proof, saying: "you never know."

Ahahahaha all you asses gave all this logic nonsense on why all kinds of characters had NO chance in hell. Well, Sakurai don't play that game. Well actually he does... during lunch break anyway.I honestly believe he did Fit Girl SOLELY BECAUSE of all tge hyping and characters people kept requesting and saying were going to be in. This is his solid proof, saying: "you never know."
I don't think Sakurai is aiming to be a dick about this stuff.........

After all, better characters = more games sold = more money.

Back