Super Smash Bros. 4

I find Dark Pit to be strangely out of place.

I would say that's because he certainly is. His addition would be weird to me.

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind seein' another Kid Icarus rep.

Who would you like to see? Medusa? Palutena?
Magnus? Hades? Dark Pit? Viridi?
Those are the options I hear come up from Smash fans. The first two much more than the rest though.

Last edited:
I would say that's because he certainly is. His addition would be weird to me.
No, he's already in. Just a color scheme from Pit's, which is what I find strange. Everyone is a separate character except him.

Medusa? Palutena? Magnus? Hades? Dark Pit? Viridi?
Hey, hey. Spoiler alert. 'Karpmod hasn't played Uprising yet. At least I don't think.

hercules-hades-two-thumbs-up.jpg

Hey, hey. Spoiler alert. 'Karpmod hasn't played Uprising yet. At least I don't think.

Indeed. All I know is that it's a good game which (probably) deserves another representative in Smash.

I would prefer Medusa. She could have her run turn into naga, and use specials inspired
by her generals
. Plus I think she has a cooler design.

I agree, and because the fact that she is feminine. But, don't you think a playable god character would be a little too much?

And who is this Naga (in Kid Icarus) that you speak of?

I agree, and because the fact that she is feminine. But, don't you think a playable god character would be a little too much?

And who is this Naga (in Kid Icarus) that you speak of?

I don't think so because Smash isn't canon whatsoever. I mean Olimar vs. Ganondorf shouldn't REALLY end the way it does in Brawl. And a Naga is something like this:

naga.jpg

So her run animation would transform into a snake instead of legs. Not canon, just cool.

But, don't you think a playable god character would be a little too much?

I don't think so because Smash isn't canon whatsoever. I mean Olimar vs. Ganondorf shouldn't REALLY end the way it does in Brawl.

^

There's a reason why Snake's primitive 'nades do more damage than Samus' ****in' missles: (poor) balancing. That, and we already have a God in Smash anyways.

What do you guys think of third party characters?

Also, if you like this thread, check out Smashboards. They have a big old section wit a BUNCH of people who like to talk about Smash4. I'm there too. It's a cool community

Megaman or even Pacman has a good chance

However I would love to see some western 3rd Party like Batman or Altair

Back