Super Smash Bros. 4

OH YEAAAAAH, what do you three think of Zelda's appearence. Do you think she'll adorn SS attire, or her more traditional outfit?

I'm praying we get SS Zelda.

Skyward Sword Zelda, because that means that Skyward Sword is influencing the game more, therefore it increases the chances of other things.

That and Skyward Sword Zelda is best Zelda (aside from Wind Waker Zelda)

You do know of Sakurai's strict "Video Game characters only" rule right? He adressed all the Anime fans in Japan when he released the Brawl poll there.
Unlike Anime characters, Batman has been with video games for a long time which embeds him in video game history and he is still quite popular in the video game scene. Plus he is realistic like Snake and not form some weird shonen world. Also he was in few fighting games including Mortal Combat.

Anyway that is just who I would like to see and not who I think will get in.

My 3rd party wishlist:
Altair (or any Assassin)
A Belmont
Batman
Banjo-Kazooie
Marina Liteyears
A Dragon Quest Character + Slime
OH YEAAAAAH, what do you three think of Zelda's appearence. Do you think she'll adorn SS attire, or her more traditional outfit?

Last edited:
I was thinking along similar lines. SS Zelda is her "Main" costume and, like Wario, her more traditional attire is her alternate. Zelda, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, and Mario are my four characters who I think NEED costumes. Zelda (SS/Normal) Wario (Biker/Overalls) Pokemon Trainer (Red/Blue/Leaf) Mario (Overalls/Doc)

And of course I think Krystal is one of those characters who actually HAS two distinct costumes that could be worth using. Assault as her default, and Saurian as her alternate.

I was thinking along similar lines. SS Zelda is her "Main" costume and, like Wario, her more traditional attire is her alternate. Zelda, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, and Mario are my four characters who I think NEED costumes. Zelda (SS/Normal) Wario (Biker/Overalls) Pokemon Trainer (Red/Blue/Leaf) Mario (Overalls/Doc)

And of course I think Krystal is one of those characters who actually HAS two distinct costumes that could be worth using. Assault as her default, and Saurian as her alternate.

I use a texture hack that gives me Flying Mario, Flying Luigi, Mr. L, Outset Toon Link, Conductor Toon Link, Vanguard Ike, SSZelda, and more all of which I think should be costumes in the next game.

I'll never understand why people would want t' play as a bloody Slime. If people want t' fight as a gelatinous blob, their go-to character vote should be for Ditto.

Pokemon Trainer (Red/Blue/Leaf)

Don't believe I've ever heard that idea. T'would be pretty cool, though I really doubt anythin' like that would happen...

I'll never understand why people would want t' play as a bloody Slime. If people want t' fight as a gelatinous blob, their go-to character vote should be for Ditto.
It's only a matter of Slime till he gets more western publicity.
Don't believe I've ever heard that idea. T'would be pretty cool, though I really doubt anythin' like that would happen...
You need to go texture hunting more

Anyone here ever make a roster picture? This is my IDEAL roster:

Rainbowsandjoy.png

too lazy/art-inept lawl

Much as I would love t' see Roy make a return (with a moar unique moveset t' boot), I'd wholly prefer a newer FE character. Such as Lyn. 'Cause clearly one year makes such a large difference, amiright?

too lazy/art-inept lawl

Much as I would love t' see Roy make a return (with a moar unique moveset t' boot), I'd wholly prefer a newer FE character. Such as Lyn. 'Cause clearly one year makes such a large difference, amiright?

Me too. I would much rather see pretty much anyone other than Roy. Like, Lyn, Micaiah, Caeda, or Eirika.

Also, is there any personal favorite characters you would like to see added to my latest poll? I wouldn't mind adding them for you. That goes for all four of you guys here.

Back