Super Smash Bros. 4

^ They're named/based on abilities Link unlocks in OoT, which are named/inspired by the goddesses. Just to be more specific.
Guys. I never said Vaati was likely to get into SSB4. I'm not hoping for it either.
Never said you were?

Isn't the fan demand for Ghirahim much higher then it was with Vaati? Ghirahim also has more moveset potential.
Just an assumption. I thought this was referring to me.

Vaati won't get in, and Ghirahim might have a better chance. That doesn't necessarily mean he's going to get in though.

Yes
Three of Zelda's moves are named after the three Goddesses
So she has some powers of the goddesses?

Last edited:
It's very possible I've partially gone into denial about Ghirahim's chances. He's still the most likely Zelda character regardless of whether or not that's true, unless the next Zelda is released earlier then I think. In which case, I dunno.

Ghirahim is in Skyward Sword, and plays the role of the most active villain (arguably main villain).

It's very possible I've partially gone into denial about Ghirahim's chances. He's still the most likely Zelda character regardless of whether or not that's true, unless the next Zelda is released earlier then I think. In which case, I dunno.
Toon Zelda and Phantom Zelda have a decent chance
Toon Zelda barely did not make the cut in Brawl

[strike]You should probably buy Skyward Sword and find out.[/strike]

More spoilers: Demise is the final boss, as Ghirahim revives him at the end of the game.

More spoilers: Demise is the final boss, as Ghirahim revives him at the end of the game.
Oh, so it's basically like the two FE games I've played?

Awakening: Validar awakens Grima.
Sacred Stones: Lyon awakens Formitiis.

Was Ganon a final boss in any LoZ games or was he just like Ghirahim and the first ones I've mentioned?

Ganon was the final boss in almost every Legend of Zelda game
Although he did transform into Beast Ganon in some games

What? Ganandorf is only the final boss of three Zelda games, he's Beast Ganon in everything else. I think.

But yeah, Ganan(dorf) is the main villain in every Zelda game aside from Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, Majora's Mask, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.

Edit: Minish Cap too, still probably forgetting a few more.

Oh. That explains why he got into Smash. Now, off from Legend of Zelda, onto Fire Emblem.

I am hoping a FE villain will get into SSB4. Validar would be nice, or Walhart like MR said.

So what do you guys think? I know Neosquid likes Cervantes, but he's not likely, IMO.

EDIT: Ganondorf (you misspelled his name twice) hasn't appeared in Minish Cap. I would've known.

What? Ganandorf is only the final boss of three Zelda games, he's Beast Ganon in everything else. I think.

But yeah, Ganan(dorf) is the main villain in every Zelda game aside from Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, Majora's Mask, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.

Ganon is Ganon is Ganondorf

I think you are forgetting the originals in the 8-bit and 16-bit era and a lot of the hand helds

....who said that I ever said Cervantes was likely in the slightest? He probably won't even make it as a sticker, and it's not like I'm a fanboy, I just wish he was recruitable in Awakening.

Ganon is Ganon is Ganondorf

I think you are forgetting the originals in the 8-bit and 16-bit era and a lot of the hand helds

Isn't Ganandorf the human form, whereas Ganon is the beast form?

Back