Super Smash Bros. 4

It's Ganondorf
and it's the same thing
Ganon is Ganondorf
Zeldapedia said:
Ganon is first given a back story in A Link to the Past. It was revealed that Ganon had not always been the boar-like demon introduced in The Legend of Zelda. He was revealed to once have been a human by the name of Ganondorf (ガノンドロフ, Ganondorofu) and leader of a group of thieves. With the help of his followers, he became the first to enter the Sacred Realm in ages. He claimed the Triforce, turning the Sacred Realm into the Dark World and himself into a vastly powerful being.[SUP][6][/SUP] However, he was trapped within the Sacred Realm by the combined efforts of the Knights of Hyrule and the Sages. In Ocarina of Time, it is explained that Ganondorf was born a Gerudo, one of the human races of the realm of Hyrule. The Gerudo are a race of mostly female warriors and thieves, to whom only one male is born every century. Because of this, the male is by birthright the King of the Gerudo.

Who cares about Validar? He's not even playable.

I'd say neither is likely.

It's Ganondorf
and it's the same thing
Ganon is Ganondorf
Yeah, they are. But the quote you posted supports "Ganondorf" only being used to refer to the human form. At least technically.

Last edited:
Ganon is the same thing as Ganondorf

Even in Beast form he is still Ganondorf
Even in human form he is still Ganon

It's the same guy

Ganon = Ganondorf

I'll add Walhart on the poll, for sure. But for the most part I don't actually put characters as DUO on the poll. (Ex: I have Zelda and Shiek seperate, because believe it or not, some only want Zelda, or want her to be Zelda / Impa) So I'll add Phantom Zelda to the poll, and then you can just click both.

And anyone can suggest characters. I ave literally, 99% of the "main" choices, but I'll add some personal favorites it you'd like.

Thanks

I don't see a Zelda Impa (unless you mean Sheik) combo ever happening. But I don't mind them separate in the pole. I know some people would prefer Tetra as the transformation.

Last edited:
I don't eiether, at all. But my polls are always about what you want not expect

So I give a lot of options. Within reason of course.

Who's mumkhar?

'Course, a gigantic ol' Smash discussion goes on when I'm asleep. sadfaec

He doesn't really need it. Shinies are supposed to be rare as ****, and legitimate players (should) have never seen one.
I don't see any sort'a logic behind that. No character actually needs alternate costumes. Some pokealternates already resemble shininess anyways, might as well make it moar apparent.

Skyward Sword stuff: Eh, I still consider Ghirahim the main villain of Skyward Sword, as he was the most active one in that game by far. Demise just broke out a few times and showed up at the end thanks to Ghirahim's efforts.

The most valid of points as t' why I think Ghirahim will be the new Zelda character; the bigger question is, will Zelda get a new character. T'is what worries me.

Tragonight said:
herpforce of derp

PLAY OCARINA OF TIME YA ****IN TWAT

... srsly itz gud gaem

Ganon = Ganondorf

End conversation.

Add Mumkhar to the poll. Do it.

Now ya post. ¬_¬

Stunfisk too? :3

I'm not really interested personally in adding Stunkfisk or Mogly, but I will if you want to see how they do in terms of popularity.

The trailer is a matter of weeks away, are you all getting excited?

Back