Super Smash Bros. 4

Ninty simply couldn't refuse the fans' demands of puttin' Boozer's cuteness on-screen.

waitakarpdamnminute... Doesn't Link look like the Link from that E3 pre-rendered cinematic thing?

Toon Link might have been cut

Not necessarily. Spirit Tracks Link and Wind Waker Link are two different characters. Donkey Kong is on the 75m stage, but he certainly wasn't taken outta the game.

... If Toon did get the boot, and isn't replaced by Ghirahim, I will rage.

Villager. Really?

dat overflowing potential 2 fight

waitakarpdamnminute... Doesn't Link look like the Link from that E3 pre-rendered cinematic thing?
Your imagining things.
Zelda games come later.

Not necessarily. Spirit Tracks Link and Wind Waker Link are two different characters. Donkey Kong is on the 75m stage, but he certainly wasn't taken outta the game.
True

Also the stage also helps Toon Phantom Zelda chances.

I ain't sayin' a Wii U Zelda game is comin' any time soon, I'm sayin' SSB4 Link resembles the Link from that there Wii U Tech Demo.

Since stages will differ amongst versions, I think it's pretty safe t' assume that the 3DS release will be gettin' that Spirit Tracks stage whereas the Wii U one won't. Likely good news for Tink's chances.

also boozers idle animation looks kinda dumb lol

Villager's "collect" special is pretty neat. G&W's bucket but better and moar versatile. This also means he might be able t' throw two items at once... or a captured projectile and an item.

[video=youtube;uEvi2vcarSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvi2vcarSA[/video]

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss179/TwilightMasterCK1/gifs/spockbrow_zps43cd37b1.gif

The Wii Fit Trainer is the most stupid addition I've ever seen to the roster...w...why?

Hope we get word on customization or improved online play
and Little Mac, Snake, and Sonic

I don't like the stages they have shown so far but they are probably just showing the spectacular ones.

The Wii Fit Trainer is the most stupid addition I've ever seen to the roster...w...why?
Still prefer her over Ghirahim
/notjokeing

Still prefer her over Ghirahim
/notjokeing

Sakurai was clearly goin' for... uh, shock value. Either way, I think it's likely that if Wii Fit Trainer got a roster slot, said slots for new characters probably ain't as sparse as we thought they were gonna be. Three newcomers from a series each new t' Smash are announced on the first day of E3, long 'fore Smash 4 is complete. T'is definitely implyin' we'll be seein' plenty more newcomers.

You will ask forgiveness when you end up mainin' her.

Sakurai was clearly goin' for... uh, shock value. Either way, I think it's likely that if Wii Fit Trainer got a roster slot, said slots for new characters probably ain't as sparse as we thought they were gonna be. Three newcomers from a series each new t' Smash are announced on the first day of E3, long 'fore Smash 4 is complete. T'is definitely implyin' we'll be seein' plenty more newcomers.
How many newcomers were announced when Brawl came out?
Meta Knight
Pit
Zamus
Wario
Snake

5 characters
1 trailer

I don't think we will get too many

I was gonna post that. ¬_¬

So clearly Megaman is gonna be 'bout them projectiles. I can see 'em as bein' a better Samus... well, 'less they buff her real good this time 'round.

Back