Super Smash Bros. 4

Apparently, Miiverse's users that post in the Smash Community aren't all-that bad.

ToastBlues said:
It's surprising me no one requested Magikarp yet D:

main.png

Zelda Announced but not Sheik yet
But is this an Assist Trophy?
screen-2.jpg

If it is, we might have just lost Phantom Zelda maybe.

Can't say I'm surprised TP Zelda hasn't been replaced by SS Zelda. One fights in-game (against the King of Evil no less), the other does not.

[STRIKE]... In that case, where's Tetra?[/STRIKE]

Wait, does this mean that Project M can make a Skyward Sword Zelda Alt or do you think Sakurai will through in a SSZelda Alt in Smash 4?

I want not just alternate colors but alternate skins entirely. Like Mr. MR was saying, Zelda having a SS outfit. Or Link having a OoT outfit, or Toon Link having a ALBW outfit. Not just Zelda characters of course. They could do it for anyone. Megaman could have a Protoman skin, DK could have a Donkey Kong Jr. skin, ect.

I personally think that when Sonic gets a metal box he should look like Metal Sonic from CD/Heroes. Probably won't happen, but it'd still be cool.

1525718_1443899739157666_956111676_n.png

it's pictures like this that almost make me consider liking daisy

almost

*changes "best debater 2013" vote*

Last edited:
Peach recolor, since melee and beyond. No need for a whole new character.

If Daisy were in the next Smash Bros, what exactly would her move set be like? What unique moves would she have so she wouldn't just be a Peach clone?

Peach recolor, since melee and beyond. No need for a whole new character.
If Daisy were in the next Smash Bros, what exactly would her move set be like? What unique moves would she have so she wouldn't just be a Peach clone?

No offense, but I don't consider either of these anti Daisy arguments very good. If there weren't way more deserving characters in the Mario series she would have a very large chance, but as it is she doesn't seem as popular, important, or notable as other options. She was in, what, Mario Land and Mario Party/Mario Sports games? I feel like she's not all that popular either, as I said.

That wasn't an anti-Daisy argument, I wouldn't mind her being in the game. It was a genuine question. But yeah, there are definitely other more deserving characters.

The argument should instaend with the statement of a simple fact: she doesn't deserve a roster slot. Daisy is to Peach as Waluigi is to Weegee. The only proper Mario game she appeared in was a game that wasn't even Mario to begin with; and she wasn't playable. She has nothin' but Mario sports, Party, and other such trivial appearances to her name. I don't give a 'Karp if she has fantastic moveset potential either (every character does, but that's another topic...), the Queen of second bananas doesn't deserve a roster slot amongst other far more iconic characters.

One could say this is true for certain other characters, but that ain't the whole of my argument anyways.

Back