Super Smash Bros. 4

Also add +$20 for the GameCube controller adapter you probably bought, assuming you didn't buy it scalped.
Also +$40 if you bought the 3DS version.

Good luck getting all of the amiibo non-scalped/non-imported.

Sorry I kind of left without saying anything. I've been extremely busy over the past year.
Want to play Smash some time? I won't be here often but you can add me if you want.

NNID: TragoKnight

(Yes, I am still talking friend codes in WiiChat's dying days. It's the reason I joined in the first place.)

Wait, you're getting all amiibo's? lol
Smash only. Plus probably Fire Emblem. BUT THAT"S IT. I SWEAR!

Also add +$20 for the GameCube controller adapter you probably bought, assuming you didn't buy it scalped.
Also +$40 if you bought the 3DS version.

Good luck getting all of the amiibo non-scalped/non-imported.

Sorry I kind of left without saying anything. I've been extremely busy over the past year.
No adapter yet... still a GamePad-der. Though I did see it very briefly on Amazon for retail. I think GameStop has it right now, but I've had my share of cancels from them...
And yes... I did... No one who has the console version plays it anymore. I'm trying to get rid of my copy for like $25.

Just need a Mac Air and a Frogger. Everyone else I got retail (or +$5 max), all non-imported. 20-ish left (with 12 in September (unconfirmed))
-------------------

Also nice 3-for-all match, Trag. I think you were lagging though.

Smash only. Plus probably Fire Emblem. BUT THAT"S IT. I SWEAR!

No adapter yet... still a GamePad-der. Though I did see it very briefly on Amazon for retail. I think GameStop has it right now, but I've had my share of cancels from them...

I highly recommend the Mayflash GameCube adapters. They work with no lag + compatibility with PCs.
For those of you who want to add me, my NNID is TheSteveEngine. You can probably find me anywhere else on the internet with this username too.
As for Skype, PM me.

I highly recommend the Mayflash GameCube adapters. They work with no lag + compatibility with PCs.
For those of you who want to add me, my NNID is TheSteveEngine. You can probably find me anywhere else on the internet with this username too.
As for Skype, PM me.
I'll look into it, but honestly, I think I'm too adjusted to the GamePad now. Has my customized controls (with extra ZL button), own screen, headphone jack. Only terrible things are: battery life and right analog stick placement.

Why wouldn't your Skype also be that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll look into it, but honestly, I think I'm too adjusted to the GamePad now. Has my customized controls (with extra ZL button), own screen, headphone jack. Only terrible things are: battery life and right analog stick placement.

Why wouldn't your Skype also be that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I made my Skype before I came up with TheSteveEngine as a username. Same reason why my name on here is Redreavus instead of StevEngine. Dem character limits.

Ganon needs to stay, but Ghirahim also needs to get in. Do NOT want Demise to replace Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:
so like does the site have like a special fb page or chat or something for people to play and communicate specifically for smash 4?

lol cloud

somewhat peeved about him getting in, considering FFVII wasn't even on a nintendo console. I thought that was like the minimum criteria? Whatever, better him than geno.

Back