Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

I also thank smashbros.com for updates and pics

various10_071029a-l.jpg

various10_071029f-l.jpg

Sweet stage builder

Please stop double posting. Especialy with picture we've alredy seen. And wreked I like that bowser jr. picture!

those last two pics that reked posted (the char and stage selection screens) are probably going be exactly wat they really look like. i mean, i know that the setup and and stuff is real (cause of the demo vids) but the amount of chars and stages look just right

Last edited:
its only 10 more chars then melee. and then all the franchises have 2+ stages so thats pretty believable

true, true. there should be more!! 90 FREAKIN CHARACTERS! 200 F***IN STAGES. wait a sec, we could actually make 200 stages lol. (with alot of sd cards)

I still think there will be about 40 characters. That would be sweet.

ive always estimated 45, but that would mean ALOT of stages....theyll probably limit each franchise to 1 (some 2) stages, but i highly doubt that

Melee had 25+sheik

I'm estimating 32 characters+zero suit samus, sheik

And I'm guessing 35 stages (they don't need too many stages, as there's the stage editor, with a stage a day)

Well, we also have to put in the fact that the agme was delayed about two whole months so who knows what they are doing. plus there are more games coming out for nintendo before SSBB
newcomers1.jpg
Charselect4.jpg

Last edited:
ya, but no real games that would encourage a new chracter

Back