Super Smash Bros. Brawl will it be on wifi?

Wich new character is do YOU like best?

• Wario

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mechankight

• Snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
asdfghjkl said:
Uh....... do you want spongebob in it. just kidding you want walugi:smilewinkgrin:
Waluigi The Great in Brawl:drool: And not as a Wario clone.

I think Nintendo will be missing the boat if SSBB isn't on WiFi. Hell, I think Wii Sports and CoD3 and all those multiplayer friendly games should be on WiFi. I know Nintendo has been hesistant to get into the online gaming, but it's been the normal on the Xbox and even PS2 for so long now that the implementation shouldn't be much of a secret.

I'll still love the Wii, but if I can start getting online and playing SSBB, Mario Kart, and Mario Party with people around the world..I'm officially super pumped.

zeldaicflame said:
ehem.. i was only joking... though i wonder if they r going to make more then one smash bros. game for the wii...

Yeah...if you havent noticed...only one smash bros. game per generation. 64, Cube, and now Wii. Probably not going to be another after Brawl until the gen after Wii.

I hope so...
When no ones around it would be great to be able to play with "people" not computer charecters

StevenNevets said:
I hope so...
When no ones around it would be great to be able to play with "people" not computer charecters

pikachu not people ...

and yes they only do 1 game of this and MK per system...hope both of them are Wifi

Nintendo wanted to make this holiday season in time to make a lot of money off the next-gen hype. They value quality in everything they make, so, knowing that their wi-fi wasn't completely developed yet, they are launching w/o wi-fi capabilities, working hard into next year to get it to us. Let's just be glad they also held back great games like SSBB to come in with wi-fi. Honestly, you know Nintendo isn't going to let us down on this. DS already has great online capability w/ MarioKart, Tetris, etc. They know what they're doing.

Back