Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Maybe the new mode will be sort of like Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat Deception; maybe you'll be able to choose a character and be able to roam around in their "native land." For example, you choose Mario, and its like a mini Super Mario 64 with hidden stuff and if they still have them, trophies.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Maybe the new mode will be sort of like Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat Deception; maybe you'll be able to choose a character and be able to roam around in their "native land." For example, you choose Mario, and its like a mini Super Mario 64 with hidden stuff and if they still have them, trophies.
Cool idea konquest mode in deception was great! i think i know who the new character is........

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

you could use his fire breath or kung fu action!!!!

Well, probably sonic, no rare, no megaman :cryin: , Link will be awesome, and Simon Belmont is one of those things you wish for but know will never happen :nonod: As a token of Square's loyalty, they could give us cloud or sephiroth, thatd rock. My vote would be for a create-a-brawler, so you could make knock -offs of the characters legals prevented. :thumbsup:

I hope its Sonic and Green hill...

hi guys ive been in the offical forums for brawl
the devlopers said that here is four more characters to be shown one was in particular in high demand this mean probaly that sonic is coming in because it has been said sonic has had a lot requests for him to be in

Oh, thank you In Touch, it would be perfect if Sonic was in because hes my first game, StarFox and Sonic rule the gaming industry, in my mind, but i would like for Sonic to join Fox in Smash Bros. That would truly make my life complete, honestly.

Are you a hillbilie MK south london?

"HIGHLY OFF TOPIC":sick:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, thank you In Touch, it would be perfect if Sonic was in because hes my first game, StarFox and Sonic rule the gaming industry, in my mind, but i would like for Sonic to join Fox in Smash Bros. That would truly make my life complete, honestly.
i down one one to go:cornut:

Back