Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Wolf Link Vs. Fox McCloud....hummmmmm my bets on FOX BABY!!!

in touch with the wii said:
i down one one to go:cornut:
Not sure what you mean buddy, 1 down 1 to go?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Are you a hillbilie MK south london?

"HIGHLY OFF TOPIC":sick:

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

No im not i think u'll be intrested to know that i torment hilbillies and there stupid caravans

Gymdawg said:
Dude, that would own. I would love to see Cloud and ol' Sephi in Super Smash Bros.
Square Enix could make a FF-themed SSB-type game... wiht some RPG aspects to it. :p

DarthGohan1 said:
Square Enix could make a FF-themed SSB-type game... wiht some RPG aspects to it. :p

Didnt they make something simular called "Elixiar" or something like that. I know it had cloud in it and it was for PS1. Maybe that was their attempt? who knows. If they do, do something like that. Many people will be like... AH copy cats!

Jenova said:
I would kill people for that. O__O
me too..Nintendo said they would put 1 to 2 secret characters that DON'T have anything to do with Nintendo excluding Snake of course and those two could be most likely Sonic and Megaman, if not Megaman then Simon Beltmont, and obviously for the Nintendo characters they could add King Dedede and King K.Rool, and more chicks, from F-Zero etc. the new fighting mode it's easy to figure out: the camera moves in different angles and you need to fight as it moves

Hes a cherecter in a looser game that has no arms......:incazzato:

Back