Super Smash Bros Brawl Controllers

here we go new info...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be fully compatible with the GameCube controller. Sakurai's reasoning is simple. He doesn't want to alienate gamers that prefer the traditional gamepad.

The game will feature online multiplayer. Single-player mode will see some changes, but Sakurai has declined to elaborate. Miyamoto did say (via translator) that we can expect "a very robust" single-player mode.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl revealed for Wii, featuring Solid Snake! [update] - Joystiq

I think we can forget using the Classic Controller, since it dosen't even have rumble.
I don't like the fact of using a GC controller, it makes it feel like Nintendo is recycling old stuff.

honestly, i think the game woudl work better with a GC controller, BUT, i would rather have it working with a wiimote and nunchuk....it's a next gen console, and should be able to use a next gen controller....plus it'd be fun, and would change how the game is played...

but isn't it like that with every wii game? i look for games now based on how it uses the remote...if it's just a normal button game i 2nd guess it, cuz i wanna use the functionality of the wireless remotes and movement. :)...

that's my 2 cents ;)

TorGa3iGhT said:
honestly, i think the game woudl work better with a GC controller, BUT, i would rather have it working with a wiimote and nunchuk....it's a next gen console, and should be able to use a next gen controller....plus it'd be fun, and would change how the game is played...

but isn't it like that with every wii game? i look for games now based on how it uses the remote...if it's just a normal button game i 2nd guess it, cuz i wanna use the functionality of the wireless remotes and movement. :)...

that's my 2 cents ;)

It being next gen doesn't mean anything. It's all up to the game developer.

Back