Super XP Battles?

I was in one of these rooms and got freaked out because I didn't know what was happening. I left but as a guy who is Level 11 or 12 and doesn't have alot of time, I would be tempted to stay.

This would ruin the fun of earning the weapons...

This would ruin the fun of earning the weapons...

Earning weapons is fun? o_O

Let me tell ya, it killed me to level grind in Red Dead Redemption's XBL, bro. :lol: I played the game for fun, not because unlocking the weapons is fun, lol.

XP hacks ruin plenty of other things besides that, though. That's for sure.

well besides mowing people down of course XD but i like to play with a goal, you know what i mean?

I got 40,000 a kill in a lobby and I stayed. Someone who can't play that often like me deserves it and im not the one cheating, just profiting off of it

I got 40,000 a kill in a lobby and I stayed. Someone who can't play that often like me deserves it and im not the one cheating, just profiting off of it
Thats cool. I'm lvl42 and played 2 hours today and got 6,000 xp. Your not the one cheating? You deserve it as much as anyone, why are you entitled to cheat. It does't matter anyway. If you get good guns (that you deserve) that I don't have, it will be butter to own you with them. Whats your friend code? I'd like to play with you.

Hey iv owned the game since November and barely reached playing 5 total days. Check out my youtube if you want the FC. Its SkiDaBird as well

so? basically you should be given the weapons a certain while after purchasing the game....

ye, that'd work.

by the way, i'm walking on sunshine.

Last edited by a moderator:
does any of u guys hack goldeneye the xp hack?

I have never been in a xp hack game before and how do u get into one and when do hackers play the game and on what mode?

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I walked into a Super XP Battle, I'd also be walking on sunshine. We've much in common, Bondo. =D

Back