that guy should be a MOD!

Syntax said:
GFX Mod..

Without a doubt..
:)

I don't want to say Mod of Hockey, that's a bit...moronic (no offense to the sport).

Mod of...Lounge. At least. If I was admin I would probably make you 1) a super mod or 2) put you over 3 different sections.

ssbb_lover said:
:)

I don't want to say Mod of Hockey, that's a bit...moronic (no offense to the sport).

Mod of...Lounge. At least. If I was admin I would probably make you 1) a super mod or 2) put you over 3 different sections.

Ty, one flaw in that plan, supermods are overall everything, Mod's are confined to sections.

But Meh, Tyly should be SuperMod

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ty, one flaw in that plan, supermods are overall everything, Mod's are confined to sections.

But Meh, Tyly should be SuperMod
I know, that's why I said "either/or" for him. And I wouldn't mind being sup mod (who wouldn't?), not sure if anyone would want me to be. Especially when there's members like Mitch and Trulen that should be upgraded before anyone else becomes one.

Cappin Jam...i'd say mod of Entertainment and Lounge. You and rach could joint-mod Entertainment. :]

wii_cammy said:
Dark link
Hmmm..
First post
lol
Mod of noobiness
Kiddin on
Mod of Machoman

I am a guy btw

uhm well to be honest i had another P****** here because it was my little brothers user and i used it. I posted 600 of he's posts. and i had stayed here like since february last year. BTW his nickname was nintendowiigaming.

wii cammy: mod of many posts in no time AND the loving caring guys that like pink thingys-section (I'd join this section!). ( i don't suppose that's not all correct.)

nintendo.wii.gaming.pizco or something actually...

Pretty obvious you were him when I saw your 1st post from your (horrible :p) sig and your Username.

Back