the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

I want to be 5"11'. Clothes just look better on taller women. I want to look like a runway model in height and weight :\

Most beautiful animal...gray tabby cats ^_^

...Oh God, that was lame. xD

I am 5"4, go on, laugh. I like being this tall, small, whatever, I just didn't want it to happen when I was 10! I MISS GROWING.

Try living in the surrogate land of the Dutch! I'm 5'10" (11 on a good night's rest) and I'm the shortest in the class! Freaking 6'3" average in the school. Hell, over half of the girls are taller than me!

5'4" isn't laughable...for women that's quite average. And perfect hopeless romantic height.

A question to keenydajew. Ever go into the Merchant of Venice speech?

Celeste said:
Question open to anyone: What are your fetishes?

- "That" look
- Lip biting
- Spontainius..ness
- Dirty talk

That's quite enough for this forummm.

AndThen? said:
Do you act differently online than you do in person?

Not really no.

I'm much more..hyped up in 'real life'. The only time I'm not is when I'm super tired but it's usually just Jay that gets the worst end of that hahah. I'm not really that shy in person, I love meeting new people and getting to know them.

Brawny said:
Try living in the surrogate land of the Dutch! I'm 5'10" (11 on a good night's rest) and I'm the shortest in the class! Freaking 6'3" average in the school. Hell, over half of the girls are taller than me!

5'4" isn't laughable...for women that's quite average. And perfect hopeless romantic height.

A question to keenydajew. Ever go into the Merchant of Venice speech?

sorry, i dont know what that is, so i guess not.

wario2ooo said:
For anyone: what is the most shameful thing you've ever done?

In one night I:

- Told my best friends Uncle I loved him, and all his important business people friends.
- Passed out when we left the club place so my best friends Aunty and Uncle had to drive us all just two minutes down the road because I was just.. out of it.
- I was then sick over her bed, bedroom floor, landing, bannister, walls, bath, sinc, bathroom floor and eventuaaaally the toilet.
- They then carried me to her bed because I was still just out of it.

Thank God none of her family were mad with me. Her grandmother even made me a lovely breakfast in the morning, Tost ar y tan.. my usuall when I stay over there ^_^

Back