the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Brawny said:
Well now that I re-read it...there IS salt in ejaculate. BUT I DID NOT INTEND FOR IT TO BE TAKEN THAT WAY.

I meant some damn chips. =(
lol, suttle.

To anyone, what's your "trouble word". The one you always spell wrong, and you get nervous writing it in papers.

Tyler, it has a b in it. =P

And mine is conscience and/or conscientious and it's various suffixes.

Edit: Hmmmm, I had some family over, and we ate cake...

^Already brushed on that topic.

And xD, I never use that word, Adam. I've god a ton of trouble words, though. Conscience is easy, its just 'science' with 'con' in front of it...

Brawny said:
To anyone, what's your "trouble word". The one you always spell wrong, and you get nervous writing it in papers.

Tyler, it has a b in it. =P

And mine is conscience and/or conscientious and it's various suffixes.

Edit: Hmmmm, I had some family over, and we ate cake...
mine would have to be connoisseur.......:lol:

Trouble word? yeah I have trouble with Conscience aswell, although I'm good at breaking down words, that's why I can't think of any trouble words.:lol:

Trouble words?

"Luigi". I can't even get half-way through writing that word before I vomit. :lol:
wario2ooo said:
Anyone : Do you make friends easily?
They are easy to make, as long as you have enough play-dough to make them with. :yesnod:

wario2ooo said:
Anyone : Do you make friends easily?

Yeah I can make friends easily, it shouldn't be a chore to be friendly should it now?

wario2ooo said:
Anyone : Does beauty affect one's success in life?
Ethically it shouldn't, but numerous psychological studies have proved it to be true.

Yes it does.

And making friends...if I find someone as equally caustic, then we can always bond over the mockery!

Back