the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

wario2ooo said:
i eat when im on my wii

Anyone: Are you afraid of getting old?
Yes. Extremely.

I decided years ago that I am going to shoot myself when I am 70.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
kindergarten-cop-arnold-schwarzenegger-400.jpg

Sovieto said:
who here eats dinner at their computer most of the time?

if not, who here actually has a sit-down dinner with their family?

Depends on what I'm eating.

If I just make myself a small thing I'll have it by the PC and if it's proper dinner I've made for myself then I'll go sit in the living room. We've got a big dining room but I hate going in there, I used to eat in there all the time but now it's just too cold and horrible to sit there on my own.

As for eating with family, most of the time I only live with my step-mother and two little brothers. My step-mother spends all her time in her bedroom with the baby and she'll only come down to make food for my brother and to sometimes tell him it's time for bed. So every day I have to make my own food, we never eat the same time, eat the same thing or eat together. I hate it.

wezeles said:

My father works for a company that has something to do with industrial pipe work & mechanical electrical engineers. He's currently out in Beijing working for a company called Alcoa who are the world’s third largest producer of aluminum. I'm not quite sure what he does out there, he's got a big office and he's in charge or some section. He's been out there for about 2 years, he gets to come back for two weeks every 3 months, but he'll be back for good in September.

Last edited:
I eat all over the place we have 2 tables, the kitchen nook for family breakfast and lunch, the dinning room table for looks ha ha , and a nice dinner. We will eat there on the weekends when the whole family is home at once.

Beyond the times we are all together it could be in bed, the couch or on the computer desk. We all work different times and end up having one on one time with everyone sometime througout the day, then we hangout together on the weekends if everyone is off work.

wezeles said:
kindergarten-cop-arnold-schwarzenegger-400.jpg
My Dad is a lecturer at the University of East Anglia and specializes in genetic modification.

My Mum works in the same subject but at a research facility.

Back