The Coffee Trip: Sex and Video Games

Almo said:
lol the fact that your 14 and thinking bowt kids makes me worry...anyway i wasnt being serious,get a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm...
by the way letting your kids play video games doesnt mean you a bad parent,ur in no position to personally judge my parenting skills so get f**ked

The way you post makes me believe you're lying about your age. And it's not the whole "letting your child" play video games, it's about showing them right from wrong. It's about making sure that they don't get tarnished and brain washed into hatred and violence.

OMG! im so tired of these damn threads and newspaper articals and mothers suing game programers for their KIDS playing gta and wanting to kill!!!
PARENTS ALL PARENTS WHO RANNT AND RAVE ABOUT UR KIDS PLAYING SEX RELATED AND VIOLENT GAMES! AND STOP RANTING ABOUT UR KIDS WATCHING MA RATED SHOWS AND R RATED MOVIES! EVERY HEARD OF BLOCKing RATINGS on tv?! DO UR JOB! BE A ****ING PARENT!

(sorry now im ranting lol :p ) Its ur job to censor what ur kids watch and do! iO has blockings, so dose direct tv! and comcast! ok, if ur kids are buying M rated games, why dont u stop them? and if they buy them, why dont u return them!? ok? the goverment and game programers and directors dont make sure ur kids arnt playing or watching bad games/movies! U DO! so dont try to sue or nething. its just u being a shitty parent.

ok im done.

Last edited:
I myself am perfectly sane and balanced. But I do remember back when GTA SA came out and I played for like hours straight. When I'd go out afterwards driving I would sometimes have to stop myself from the urge to swerve into traffic just for the fun of it :sick:

I dont really have any point other than time spent consumed in age inappropriate games may be more of a factor. Over exposure to a false reality can be a problem. But i agree nevertheless its a parents responsibility.

Back