The Complete Guide To Wiimote Problems

I think the idea of the wii remotes being shaped like no other controller is cool. I also like the way things are made ... Guitar hero guitar, wii wheel, etc... for the controller to be put in. I do have a problem with my sensor bar. Because the cord is so long my cats keep playing with it, I've wrapped it up but they still play with it. They don't seem to play with the other cords because they aren't so long. Whats the point of having a long sensor bar cord and a short power cord?

Wiimote is not working anymore

Dear all:
Even I have tried sync the console several times with my two wiimotes something is not working between them and my console. The wiimotes are not able to turn on the console. Nevertheless I have reviewed and replaced their batteries and I have disconnect the console from the electric source for a few minutes, nothing have been able to fix the problem. However the console light turns green if the button switch is pressed (certainly I can hear the CD rolling into the console) nothing more that a short flash appears at TV screen. After that the TV screen remains in black. (???)

I had mine for about 1 month and then it completely stopped working. I even got new batteries and still nothing. What can I do?

I am having the same problem with one of my wiimotes. I had not used my wii or wiimotes for a couple of months but one of the wiimotes had completely stopped working (no flashing lights or anything). I noticed when I put in any batteries, the batteries heat up a lot after a few minutes even though the wiimote will not turn on at all. I have two other wiimotes which work with no problem. I have had the wiimotes for more than a year plus now...any one got any idea what might be causing this or a solution to get it working?

Wiimote really shaky after installing new 52 inch flat screen

got new mitsubishi 52 inch lcd on saturday
wall mounted

installed wii and now when i play wii play, specifically the target shooting game, the wiimote is really shaky and doesn't track well. I have re-synched and checked sensor bar sensitivity to no avail.

what now?

tv is about 3 feet off the floor.

before I had sensor on top of tv now have sensor on bottom. should i try moving it?

i have no candles however the room gets a lot of sunlight but then again it worked perfectly before.

HELP MY FAMILY is going crazy

Does anyone have any ideas about why the remote will suddenly work backwards? and/or very very sluggishly? I can start up games ok, but then when I get into them, moving the remote right, makes the cursor go left, moving up, makes it go down... and then games like Wii Sports, etc.... it just doesn't go. Anyone seen anything like this? Wii Active Chats think it has something to do with that game, which I do have, but it didn't happen right away and not even sure it happened with the remote I used for Active.

i bought the rechargable wii remote. now everytime i try to play a wii sports resort game the sync button gets pressed. is there any trick to keep it from getting pressed ?

I bought a Wii today, and can't get past the select language screen. I don't have a cursor. I have tried everything I can find on the web (re-synching the wii mote, unplugging the sensor bar, switching the unit off at the wall, resetting the unit). Is there something I have missed???? I'm going to return it if I can't work this out within the week....

I bought a Wii today, and can't get past the select language screen. I don't have a cursor. I have tried everything I can find on the web (re-synching the wii mote, unplugging the sensor bar, switching the unit off at the wall, resetting the unit). Is there something I have missed???? I'm going to return it if I can't work this out within the week....

I took it back to the store today, and they couldn't get it to work either. I left with a new machine and it works fine.

Hi, i got a wii yesterday, played it at my friends no problem. Took it home, loaded it and everything on the screen fine, but no cursor/hand?

The left and right buttons would work but no hand on the screen to select the game.
Now it was diff batteries i used so maybe i need new ones or would there be something else wrong?

Does it need to be sync'd again even though the left and right buttons work but not the cursor?

im having problems with the curson its missing can someone help

if i needto do a restart can someone tell me how to do it thanx

Upside down remote

chowie said:
well it's doing it again but this time I can't get it back to normal, it was the very 1st time but 1hr later it stopped and never happened again. Now it's been upside down for 3 days...

Found a solution if this happens put the remote flat on a table with the buttons facing down. Then give it a swift wack. Works fine now.

I too have this problem but giving it a gentle wack does not work, any more ideas? It is only a problem with one of four of my remotes all the others are working fine!

Thank you very much, this guide came in very handy. All 3 of my remotes were not synched, and I had new rechargeable battery packs (fully charged) in two of them. I stepped through your guide, and it worked perfectly.

One possible note to add is that if you need to synch the remote w/ a battery pack, just use regular batteries, step through the synching steps, remove the batteries, replace with the rechargeable pack, and the remote remains synched.

Super Paper Mario wiimote problems.

Hi! New.

I'm hesitant to ask this in case the answer is incredibly obvious or the problem will ride itself out or something, but the wii mote does not point to the screen in Super Paper Mario anymore. I've fallen asleep during gameplay a few times, and "Communications with the Wii Remote have been interrupted" has happened, but that's all I can imagine messing with it.

When I press the home button, the sensor clearly works in the Wii menu but coming back to in game, there is no indication I'm pointing at the screen. Help!

Back