the Cure to boredom?

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
lately ive been bored out of my mind. like i dont want to play( as hard as it might seem) video games and go on the computer because i kinda waste my life on it nowadays...soo i was just wondering what you guys do on your free time when your bored and not playing videogames/going on the computer.

yeahh the job idea i should do lol. i love to wonder around places but i dont think my parents would let me at like 10 at night.

Several suggestions..

- Join a sports team
- Hang out with your friends
- Get a job to kill the time and have some spending money for later on
- Go to the mall and browse stores that interest you
- Spontaneously combust

00000000000000000000000000000000-2.gif

Go outside

gh05t said:
yeahh the job idea i should do lol. i love to wonder around places but i dont think my parents would let me at like 10 at night.

go outside and look at the sky, then come back in and think about how you can change the world. i've had this problem lately. i feel like half the stuff i do is meaningless or something. i guess its like college-freshman soul searching type stuff.

My girlfriend takes up alot of my life. And having physics math ap and calculus ap all in the same semester keeps me pretty busy. So... get a girlfriend and become a nerd like me=). well im not a nerd, only kinda sorta cuz it sounds like it haha.

Start a marine fish tank, trust me they can be alot of work. Just adding to everyone else's suggestions.

Back