The Fight For Mario's Cap

i watch the security cameras record to see where you hid it.
What? The ladies toilet, WHOOO HOOOO!!!
I disguise myself as a female employer and steal the cap,

i hide it in the most ugliest, hairiest, wartiest, pimpliest, meanest, biggest and dirtiest unwiped bum in the world

I go back to the nucler plant and grab one of those 'space men' suits and grab the hat and have several showers in the suit then take it off and have several more showers without the suiot on. Then maek millions of dupliactates of the hat with a slight variation that oonly i know of put them into boxes and put then in a big room and i make sure to check for any locating or scaning or whatever devise aren't on it

have you not realised that you hat has been stolen already, anyway i used the security camera footage to see that you, with a develish grin, put the real hat in the ladies toilet. ANYWAY, i have a exclusive tracker that cannot be duplicated or removed from the real hat, it is still there because you havent REMOVED it have you? (if you ment that you scanned for trackers on the hat)

anyway, i hide it in the most ugliest, hairiest, wartiest, pimpliest, meanest, biggest and dirtiest unwiped bum in the world

i kill the bum and hire the hazmat team to retrieve the hat then i hide in the most secretive place i know(somewhere in my mind)

that most secret place is in your room (i know this because the tracker STILL hasnt been moved) i sneak in while you were playing you Vid. games and nick it. easy

i put the now-worn cap into the most sacred realm of all, heaven.

I hire a group of demons to go to heaven and steal the cap. then I hire a special team to look for all the tracking devices and they took all away bury it on a planet and the planet is coverd by magma and there is a lot of guys guarding it and then I put it in a safe has a 7 digit code.
Beat that.

Last edited:
i use an ice beam that freezes the gaurds and cools down the magma and freezes the safe and i use a 100lb mallet to smash the frozen safe and take the cap. then i put the cap in a unbreakable safe with a 20 digit code and pt that in another, larger safe (also unbreakable) with a 50 digit code, and then i put that on a teleporter and send it through but before it makes it to the other side of the teleporter, i break it so now its molecules are spread throughout the universe.

I revover the molecules with my molecule finder 3000 and then get the safe. I get a hacker to open the locker (you said unbreakable not that it can no be open) and then open the other and minimize the ring and I paste it saurons ring and give the ring to sauron so that he regains his army.

Saurans army was gaurding mt doom so i went there, i ordered a group of solders and the fellowship to attract sauran and his army while i went the secret way. I then chucked a bone the opposite direction to distract the ringwraiths. Sauran himself was no match, i whipped out a pair of scissors and cut of his ring finger before he knows i was there. Sauran screams and blows up, making the ring my own. I im nor that stupid, i remove the cap and dispose of the ring into the fires of mount doom, closing that legend forever.

i then fly back to earth and and hide the hat in a nuclear warhead that is flying throught the air towards washington and will impact in ten seconds.

I build a giant net to catch the nuke, I then climb up to the net were the warhead is sitting and extract the hat and then the net starts to break so I play my ocerina and get taken to the forest temple, just as the nuke hits the ground and destroys all of the USA and probabbly the world. I give the hat to phantom ganondorf who is then beaten by link and ganondorf banishes him to the void inbetween dimensions (yes another dimension).

I then travel into the void in between dimension and put it into a chest and seal it in the void in between the void in that dimension. and then destroy that void in between theat void in that dimension... (yes very confusing basically theres a void within the void phantom gandorf is in)

Unfortunantly diety_link doesn't realize that a void is simply nothingness. It has no mass and is empty, therefore, you can't destroy something that is already nothing. You can't put the cap in the void because you cannot put something into nothing. Therefore, I take the cap from diety while he's trying to destroy nothing. ^.^

Hmmm...what shall I do next?

*Go invisible ninja style*

If you can find me, you can have it. Until then, :lol:

my thermo senors find you and i shoot you i get the hat and take it to samus she puts it in the hunter IV and puts it in hyperspace where she drops it off at the jedi academy for protection note this is before darth vader so yoda is protecting it

in touch with the wii said:
my thermo senors find you and i shoot you i get the hat and take it to samus she puts it in the hunter IV and puts it in hyperspace where she drops it off at the jedi academy for protection note this is before darth vader so yoda is protecting it

*Eats Yoda* Yeah, that's right, I ate him. *Eats everything else too*...

*Explodes*

in touch with the wii said:
yeah but i shot you you should be dead but i shoot you again and give the hat to the intergaltic zoo and give it to the ripleys

But I don't wanna be dead:( *Is now the living dead*

Back