The Fight For Mario's Cap

in touch with the wii said:
i use my jetpack to get it and i put it in to a bomb box if anyone opens it it explodes then i chuck down a unwater cazum
if u spoke english i could steal the hat from u but u dont so i make u give it to me. then i put the hat where nobody can find it using ne kind of made up or real machines or items.... or people (living things)

i swim into the underwater cazum and capture the bomb in a net, i take it back to the CSI lab and defuse it, i take the hat and place it in the core of the earth, where if anyoen gets near it they'll burn

well i send in sean connery who is chuck norris's teacher who is indestructable and he delivers the hat straight to my house i say thankyou and i send the hat to pluto and put it in the biggest safe that contains a smaller safe and then a smaller safe and which are all made of tungsten and they and good luck finding pluto on a map since it isnt a planet so ha ha no maps for you try and take it from me

i call on martha stewart who can fly into space and clean up sapce dust, she uses her super strenght to bring me the safe and i pick it with a hair pin, and i steal the hat and throw it into george w bush's crotch stuffing

Wiired said:
I then take the hat out of your pocket ;) but as I do so.. your mum steals it from me, and flushes it down the toilet
i think i said ...or people wich means u didnt get the hat and neither did ne body else. dur

i get pai mei to used his eagle claw to remove the now infected hat and put it into a wii,
u must destroy it to get the cap. (u would never want to destroy a wii? eh, or you're a SONY FANBOY!!)

i use a screwdriver and take it arpart get the hat then put it back together very easily but it doesnt work that well since i left my pb&j inside of it.( MOMMM can u make mee another pb&j) i then take the hat... uhhhh no habla espenyol.

Well as i dont understand your above post i reckon i just Take it, Cut it with scissors and i scatter the pieces around every country except Ireland its too small

sasuke747 said:
Well as i dont understand your above post i reckon i just Take it, Cut it with scissors and i scatter the pieces around every country except Ireland its too small
I send my henchmen to bring back the pieces of the cap and glue it back together (Lol. Just for fun):
PuppetHenchmenLevel1.jpg

I then rub the M off it and paint an S on it:
Squallhat%202.JPG

I then put the on ebay with a remote mine, where I fetch a hefty sum of *puts on Doctor Evil voice* $1,000,000 for it and draws up plans to steal the hat again...

I get my guitar and become a rock star overnight, making cameo's in various wii games, wii ads, and subay ads, make millions, bid for the cap on eBay, get it delivered in *heavenly voice* bubble wrap!!! Use my laser vision to melt the paint off the hat, and feed it to Keith Richards, saying that is was chewable tobbaco.

i then wait for keith richards to spit it out(sence you spit out chewing tobacco) and take it and put it on one of the iraqi leaders head (just choose anyone of them and thatll be the one)

I get the US Army, Marines, and Air Force to track it down. After they kill him they remove it. I put the Cap in your mom's head, it is protected so that if it is moved AT ALL or even seen by another person, place, or thing. (ANYTHING) Your mom will die. (This applies to whoever read it, not someone else's mom)

Mom is your birth-giver!

I use my Master Sword to... Do whatever... To... Whoever... Wherever... And.. Umm... Gah, **** this! I hired Chuck Norris to kick all your asses and get me that damned cap. I then eat it and then shoot myself in the head. "How you gonna get the cap now? xD"

Back