The Fight For Mario's Cap

I break into ripleys safe house at night in a black latex rubber suit, slip and slide past the lasers and get my stethescope out when im at the safe and break into the safe, grab the hat and shove it on my head with super glue! BEAT THAT!

i use SUPER hot water to melt the superglue (and most of your head) and take the hat. then i put the cap in a steel ball with no point of entry or exit useing my fairy god parents. *Poof* no more god parents.

i put that steel ball into a super hot oven, it melts and i retrieve the cap.

the cap, now covered in molten hot metal, is hidden on the island in resi evil 4

gaurded by a thousand regenerators and u2's

i hover over the island in my helecopter with a gigantic magnet and the hat gets stuck to the magnet (takes a while but i get it) then i take the metal cap to a biker shop and get it all chromed up and get some neat flame wings on it and put it in a cereal box and mix it in with a bunch of other cereal boxes of the same type ( millions and millions of boxes of cereal.... yummm). toodles

well of course i located you cereal factory outlet thingy and send in thousands of toy hungry children saying that there is a golden ball hidden in one these boxes one of them say that have foun d a hat i say good bye suckers i then remove the wings and flames from the hat then shrink the hat and split it into a million peices then go to china and put a piece in each bit of merchandise made there then send them of to places around the world

Your move sherlock

sherlock!!! hm.

i bring out a machine that recognises material from the hat and puts it all togethor again. I turn it on and and it works, but the material were ripped out of the merchandise, destroying them in the process. And the merchandise were actually Ps3's in production. HORRAY!!

i then hide the hat in a dog that is sooo cute that you would never hurt it or cut it open to retrieve the hat.

i take you dog feed it lots and lots of laxitive and yes here it comes ewwwww
plurrrrrppppp out comes the hat and i run and run and run whilst running i drop the hat accidentally with out knowing where i drop it so good luck finding it

but my tracker is STILL STILL on it lol.
get it and retrieve it. My goodness, you dropped it at the leipez games convention?

i get the hat and shove it down myamonto's mouth, who is at the germany games convention now.

I wait until he goes to the toilet fish it out before he flushes and then put it in a satelite on the way to uranus

I kill myamato just because he didnt release any info on the realase date of the wii, then i go to the satellite on the way to uranus and i take the hat and put it inside a ps3, (if any of u even touch the ps3 you should not be on this wii forum :) )

i pull out my bazooka and blow the ps3 to pieces, marios hat being indestructable was not even singed, although the tracker blew up, i fly down to moscow russia and throw it in the core of a nuclear reactor

oh send in a huge mario hat magnet then spin the magnet around and around it flys into the air never to be seen again

Back