The Fight For Mario's Cap

Erm... While I'm dead, I release bowel movements in such a speed to create a turd projectile that hits the hat.
Yes, I didn't word that correctly. Deal with it. Dx

Unless you wanna wear a BROWN cap instead of a RED one, I suggest you give up. xD

(Sorry that the post was kinda sickening, I just couldn't think of anything to do while I'm dead... xD)

... Hey, wait! You're supposed to be dead! Chuck Norris killed everyone! Dx

little did mario famous know, i set a customized C4 explosive so that mario famous could lose his face, but the hat would b resistant to it...after that, i make Dr. Geroe make android 69, who runs at the speed of light...i hand the cap over to android 69, where he then eats the cap and runs across mercury without ever using energy, where he is not only resistant to the extremely harsh atmosphere where no species can live even getting thousands of miles near it, but is also resistant to the lava-invested, spike-protected cap that if anyone touches it, will automatically burn to ashes; overall, he has no weaknesses...i wanna c a response to beat that!

....Chuck Norris had an orgasm and all of existance ceased to be for the emmense shock of Norris' ejaculation destroyed all space in time, resulting in an existance full of pure nothingness.
Yes, I know... I'm awesome. >:3

god recreates the galaxy and the cap and i take the hat and make an army of indestructable Bruce lee/Professor Chow/Chuck Noris (a combonation of them) that gaurds an endless pit that has the cap in it

Kumoriken said:
....Chuck Norris had an orgasm and all of existance ceased to be for the emmense shock of Norris' ejaculation destroyed all space in time, resulting in an existance full of pure nothingness.
Yes, I know... I'm awesome. >:3

this is not allowed, ur not awesome since u just eliminated the hat and everyone else...the only way u could get the hat from android 69 is by CHEATING? lol :D (this is a friendly response BTW, altho im serious lol)

so...continue the story to where i left my post off please (sorry for the dilemma)

Sovieto said:
YO MAMA DIED! YOU KILLED HER! :crazy:

...Err.... And...? xD I almost killed my mom when she was praignant with me. X_x;; I somehow poisoned her blood or some ****. Never asked the medical details. xP They had to cut her open. *Shrugs* Ah, well. xP

Thats nice to know..................

My strategy for getting the cap is easy.........

I'll put a monkey costume on and then mario will think I'm cute and try to hug me so I jump on his head knock him out, grab the cap. Easy:arf:

Back