The have you seen me online thread.

has anyone ever seen me??? MOST FRANTIC...I've seen a bunch of people on here. Trying to add people to prevent host quits. Been trying to track down someone I played with named MOST DEATHS...anyone ever seen him?

I remember a iggus at one point or another?

And I think I remember you, or at least a couple [RS] guys in a game a couple times. I'm not 56 yet, but ranking up today and I'm only a couple levels away...

Just added your FC, see you and your Red Screamers out there!

The name Redhood sounds familiar, and unless it's a reference to Red Riding Hood, I know where you got it from: the Joker's original villain identity. If you've ever fought someone named "illeaturself", that was me. I have just changed my name to Shike, but I might change it back. My friend code is 359170092161.

BTW, I'm online quite often, as I'm only level 25 and so far have been having a blast online. You can usually find me in Heroes or Conflict, sometimes in Golden Gun. Hardly ever in Goldeneye, and I have yet to do Team Conflict, just because Heroes is the same but gets you more XP. Anyway, look for me often! And I usually play at least five matches, not counting the "Host Quit" matches.

Have you ever fought with/against illeaturself? 'Cause that was me. Friend code is 3591-7009-2161. Add me please! And give me your friend code if you do! I've only got one friend on here and he's hardly ever online so yeah. His name's GUNLO if you've ever seen him. In fact, he's the reason I bought the game in the first place, because he let me borrow it one time, and I was so hooked I went out and bought it mostly for the Wi-Fi!

Ya know, I'm pretty darn sure I've seen you before. Ever seen an "illeaturself"? That was me. Changed my name to Shike, but I'll probably change it back at some point. I DON'T KNOW!! My friend code should be in another post somewhere in this forum if you want to add me.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen lots of you guys im sure. i play as nachoburp117 or NachOburP117 or [BC] Nacho or something with nachos. if anyone wants to play some rounds PM me

I will add your number right now, as I am actually online right now. Just took a break to eat my lunch, so I decided to check my e-mail before I got on, and I saw your post. I have changed my Goldeneye username to Shike, a name I came up with and use when refering to my imaginary self. My friend code is 3591-7009-2161.

Ya know, I just fought two guys last night, "gWiiVer" and "GoldenEgg" who apparently were friends because they never fought on opposite teams. Let's just say, the made a formidable ally, and a heck of an enemy. In fact, I started doing really good last ngith as a result of those guys, because they made me go all out to beat them, and once I started, I couldn't stop! Anyway, I am now level 26, to let you know.

By the way, if you know those guys at all, or at least have their friend codes, let me know. I want to fight with/against them again! That was FUN!

Also, do any of you guys play with the Wii remote? Because it seems I'm the only one I know who would prefer to use that, despite having a Gamecube controller in near-perfect condition (it's around six years old, but it still works perfectly).

I was playing yesterday for a while and bumped into HP Rider again and his clan. His group are amazing anyway but he's just lethal. In my opinion one of the best players I've been against. Drives me nuts!

I don't think I've ever seen either of you, but I'll keep an eye out, as I get online quite often. Just to let you know, I will be level 27 soon. Also, do any of you folks know Prince Luigi? Because I've seen that guy multiple times, especially in the past week, and I must say, he's pretty good! He's about my skill level as far as I can tell. I want to add him as a friend. Lastly, I just remembered that I used another name before "illeaturself". It was "Convexity". If any of you fought someone by that name, that was me too. And I'm still waiting for someone to add me as a friend!

Hi there Shike, Nice to meet you. Looks like we've never come across each other before. (not that I remember at least) Perhaps we play at different times. I'm in EST zone and usually am on at night. My IGN before I joined S1 was Arronax hence the profile name. lol. I'll keep a look out for you.
Happy Hunting.

Trust me I know. That first jungle match was really frustrating. You and... Juyto? *sp* must have been laughing your heads off at that 56 fool running around getting shot every 10 seconds. Snipers are the bane of my GE.

What's EST zone? Whatever it is, I live in Utah, and am usually on anytime after school, so between 3:00 and 9:00 probably. The time extends to between 2:00 and 9:00 on Mondays, because school gets out early. On occasion, I may continue playing passed 9:00 if a friend is spending the night or something, such as if I just get lucky enough to play that long and that late without getting in trouble. If a friend is over, we trade off between matches, since we can't both use the same Wii and still use Wi-Fi. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out. And one last thing. I know what IGN is (use that site a lot when I'm confused or just looking for hints or info) but I don't know what you mean by "S1". Can you elaborate a bit?

ggs? Is that another guy on here I don't remember?

My tactics? Lately, I've been acting more like a deadly patrol officer than anything. I will snipe on occasion, like in the Jungle and Docks maps for example, but most of the time, I run all over the place to whatever hot spot is nearby, usually toward gunfire, and shoot the first person I see. In Sewers, I have lately been patrolling the outside rim in a wide circle, walking and running nonstop, shooting anyone who gets in my way. I also like to hunt down any enemy heroes who enter the fight, as that gets me more experience, especially if it pushes me into and keeps me in first place. Let's just say, if you've ever heard of a guy named LAXboy, who is apparently notorious to most people on games like Black-Ops, he's a good friend of mine, and suggested that strategy to me. In fact, he borrowed Goldeneye from me last night. I plan to get it back from him in a little while.

EST (Eastern Standard Time Zone) it's the east coast of U.S.A and Canada. You are in Mountain Time Zone which is 2 hours before EST. So I play 5pm-11pm your time. Sorry to make my post complicated. By IGN I meant my "In Name Game" before I joined the Clan S1 (a group of players I met on the site GameFAQs.com) was Arronax. But after I joined their team I changed my name to match their symbol (S1) So I made my name S1anorraX+ I pronounce it Sayonara X.
Here is the S1 Clan's website http://thes1plusclan.webs.com/
Hope that all made sense :) Look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield.

Oh. I don't think I'll join any clans yet, not unless it's a really well-known one (I have my pride, and would prefer to become known as being among the best), but if you'd like, we could trade friend codes. I'll send you mine when I can get online again. As for where to find me, I can almost always be found in Heroes mode, sometimes Golden Gun or Conflict, rarely but occasionally one of the others. I may start doing License to Kill more often though, because even though I sucked the first time, I may do better next time. Plus, I need the accolade for playing all maps on all modes, so I need to work toward that at some point, even though I'm only level 27. Until then, I'll see ya.

Back