The marijuana thread.

ha ha well i definitely think people should know all the risks which i have researched before i started smoking, so that they can be the most careful when they do smoke.
also they should know their susceptibility as well.

Im Bored so i posted this
weedwalk1.gif

i dont do it often but i medically i use it

i just smoked a bowl. daamn i love this feeling :D

EDIT: 2 1/2 bowls have been smoked :)

Last edited:
Ate a brownie yesterday, holy crap it was strong.
Like borderline trippin' strong. Most people don't know how to make them right though, they cook the weed in the butter way too little or under too high of heat. Gotta let it simmer for about 4 hours and those things will give you an intense ass high you can't even get with regular weed.

Today is my first day of sobriety after about 4 years of smoking. Probably won't ever go back to heavy smoking again but I'm quitting altogether for at least a couple of months.

Ate a brownie yesterday, holy crap it was strong.
Like borderline trippin' strong. Most people don't know how to make them right though, they cook the weed in the butter way too little or under too high of heat. Gotta let it simmer for about 4 hours and those things will give you an intense ass high you can't even get with regular weed.

Today is my first day of sobriety after about 4 years of smoking. Probably won't ever go back to heavy smoking again but I'm quitting altogether for at least a couple of months.
I've always wanted "special" brownies......

There's always the risk of being caught since it's a pointlessly illegal plant.

Haha, yer well that too... on New Year's the coppas walked past about 10metres away and didnt suspect anything....I think the people across the road did though.

There's always the risk of being caught since it's a pointlessly illegal plant.
Yeah. Why is weed "illegal"? That's really stupid if you think about it. You can't really die from smoking it (and no one can say that you can, but you can die by doing stupid when you're high) and people use it to relieve pain. It's not really a big deal. I'm just glad it's taken less seriously here in Massachusetts (THANK YOU 2008 ELECTIONS!!!)

Back