The "Official" Fire Emblem Thread

Lyn's Class
You get Katanas

nuff said

Assasin is a mad mistress?

How can one possibly choose a single favorite character?

That, and I haven't looked deeply enough int' support conversations 'n other such backstory, 'sides for FE 7 (6 was too bloody difficult t' be arsed about all of that, whereas I haven't played 8 in a long while). So my choice(s) would be mighty biased.

Perhaps I'll have a decisive selection after I finish 12 'n Awakening.

Awakening's Assassins do that.

Neat. 'Bout time Assassins can differentiate themselves from Swordmasters.

How can one possibly choose a single favorite character?
You mean class?

Perhaps I'll have a decisive selection after I finish 12 'n Awakening.
Have you bought Awakening yet? Everything has been released, only new items come in SpotPass updates now.

Neat. 'Bout time Assassins can differentiate themselves from Swordmasters.
I've always liked the Assassin OHKO move. It looked really cool in Sacred Stones.

Bows are useful on an Assassin. And the Pass Skill makes them even more useful for getting out of traps.

That's what you said about Xenoblade. I've even heard there weren't many copies of Awakening produced. Just a rumour from what I gathered.

Hm... a thorough Google search confirms this. Ninty's been releasing fewer copies of most-every game in order t' prevent over-printing. Many thanks Assasin, had no idea t'was gonna be hard t' find.

in da meen tiem ill play shadow dragon loooooooooooool

I had completely forgotten about assassins in FE and was confused on the last several posts. Fortunately, that one guy from PoR helped me remember.

Last edited:
my feelz r hert

Anyone got some legitimate tips t' handle Shadow Dragon on H5? 'Sides arena/forged weapon abuse. I've got a sort'a all or nothin' strategy in that I'll be goin' after all the Gaiden chapters. Extra leveling, money and forged weapon per Gaiden chapter.

cad-20130211-b5488.png

Back