Bump
comic302_zpsfa74beac.png

rsz_pbpp6zx.png

*huge gasp of realization*
---------------------------

rsz_nvpvp.jpg

Well screw you too then.

^^
Dafaq is this?! Is that why they cut out his 'Let's Dance!' taunt? I would have too.

[video=youtube;Pz2LJ-4DDWU]http://youtu.be/Pz2LJ-4DDWU[/video]
I missed the direct but when I heard it had this I had to check out at least.

[video=youtube;PRgDBJqeNQs]http://youtu.be/PRgDBJqeNQs[/video]
I noticed the Yari Spears and the Japanese style banners
But GameExplain points out some Italian refrences so will it be a West vs. East game?

Also SO HYPE RIGHT NOW with this and Smash

nice triple post

I forgot this thread even existed. But I saw it already (with the Direct) and here are my thoughts.

- I could see 0:00 to 0:50 being part of the game's opening, since Awakening's trailer showed parts of its opening as well.
- The dancing girl seems important. If it's the same one that appears all three times in the video, I feel like she'll be one of the main characters.
- I love the music and the map-to-battle animation. Glad they're bringing back some of Awakening's mechanics and the broken pair-up system.
- The Pegasus Knight at 1:14 has a masculine-like portrait (I think) but is that Sully's voice I hear? (... Can Pegasus Knights be male now?)
- Fans and torches are now weapons? It's shown at 1:26 unless my eyes are deceiving me. Good to know more unique weapons are being created.
- The Paladin at 1:28 (there's also a scene of him at 1:22) is the Jagen unit. At least, that's what I think.
- The dragon at 1:37 could possibly be the Avatar. It looks really damn cool, and the girl doesn't seem to want the dragon to die either.
- I'm assuming one of the two guys fighting at the end of the video (around 1:45) is the Avatar. I'm not sure which though, both got a close-up.

Smash? It's just the Mewtwo dlc last I heard.

A bit of diversity won't hurt the series. Already have animorphs in the games, and Sengoku inspired factions should be very interesting. I highly doubt they'll go for the controversial East vs West plot. Even Kancolle refuses to go that far. Don't see Nintendo going that route without heavy editing. Could be pulled off as something minor that's overcome by the growing player army, as it's a common rpg trope.

Also, samurai spam is classic.

Back