The "Official" Fire Emblem Thread

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
I will unite all Wiichatters who love this grand series of tactical RPGs. I swear it upon this Emblem of Fire!

[video=youtube;OlVu0Ter0-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVu0Ter0-Q[/video]

Hardly an official thread, but I'll call it that anyways! Discuss anything and everything Fire Emblem here; don't know about the series? Ask about it here. Love it? Praise it with all your Mtg (hah, you see what I did thar?!). Talk about your favorite game, least favorite, which one was your hardest, which ones you've played, your favorite fire emblem characters, whatever. If it's Fire Emblem related, POST IT!

Except for Smash Bros. junk. Unless you're asking about why they're in the game/what game they originate from, how their moves relate to their real-game counterparts, etc., keep that to the Brawl forums, please. =P

Now get posting! You know you want to...

Yeah, i remember these games. They were easy, fun, and had a decent story. The class systems in particular were some of my favorite.

Last edited:
Sacred Stones is definitely easy, but I heard Path of Radiance was bloody difficult... Well, when you play on Hard mode, anyways. I would know from experience, but the only copy of PoR I could find was too scratched up to play past the first damned chapter. =/

I've only played 6-8 (Fuin no Tsurugi [6], Rekka no Ken [7, known as just Fire Emblem in the US], and Sacred Stones [8]), and Shadow Dragon, the DS remake of the original (4 of 5 difficulties beaten, the final is just a bit too hard for me). Loved 'em all to death.

Fuin no Tsurugi was far too difficult on just normal though, ugh. I don't plan on playing it ever again, 'specially not on hard. .-.;

Why have I not found this till now?
Anyway, anyone want to play me in Shadow Dragon?

Also Sacred Stones was one of the GBA games that you get free if you payed the original price for the 3DS. Well now I gotta beat Sacred Stones again.

I really like Shadow Dragon's Online feature. I was skeptical at first about the class change but I changed my mind because it give a unique way to build your online teams.

One more thing, does anyone know when they are going to release Heros of Light and Shadow in the US?

Last edited:
Anyone want to play me in Shadow Dragon?

Word bro, that's what I wanna hear. :D If you've got any wi-fi experience you'll probably hand my ass to me on a platter, but I'll attempt to put up a damn-good fight.

One more thing, does anyone know when they are going to release Heros of Light and Shadow in the US?

Far as I know, it never is... ;_;

BUT, NEVER FEAR! PM incoming.

What's so great 'bout Radiant Dawn?

... Since I haven't played it 'n all.

One of the hardest games EVER!

good story,nice cutscene,IKE nuff said

Now you,yes you go BUY IT RIGHT NOW!

Ain't buyin' 'till I can find a copy of Path of Radiance.

If you haven't heard of my constant complaining about my last PoR disc, it refused to work; and nor could I get a refund...

One of the hardest games EVER!

good story,nice cutscene,IKE nuff said

Now you,yes you go BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Wait what? Are we playing the same game here?
I found it easy and the story lacking in interest

what im hereing is quite good, so how many people are looking forward to a new fire emblem game that is coming out in about 2 years time? (same year as ssb4 will be released)

Back