The Official "I Got A Wii U" Thread

... All they need to do is copy PC gaming's server systems lol.
Don't say it like it's so easy. If it was, surely they would have done it by now...? N-do doesn't charge a premium for online play so they can't really give the same quality servers. Money is always a problem. And should the hardware be able to do it, it is getting more dated everyday. Servers are only one-side of the problems.

... But it is easy. Use the same servers they've ever had and just program the games' online design to be any good lol.

I'm saving my money for one now. I can't just run out and get one as I like living in a house and eatting.

I'm saving my money for one now. I can't just run out and get one as I like living in a house and eatting.
... More than video games? You monster.....

But I'd do the same if I were you. The Wii U doesn't exactly have any spectacular games on it just yet.

I would'a sold my Wii for extra funds towards my U, but my Wii U was actually a (shockingly expensive) gift.

I can also use it for homebrew shenanigans.

ask the person who gave it too you if they need any new friends.
big%20smile.png

I got my WiiU a few days ago. I just got tired of Playstation & XBox so decided to go back to Nintendo. So far I'm really happy with the console. I hadn't owned a Nintendo system since the GameCube. I just didn't care for the original Wii's motion controls. I do like the WiiU's gamepad. So far I've bought a handful of WiiU titles (MK8, 3D World, DuckTales, and Captain Toad). The backwards compatibility really sealed the deal with the console for me. I've been able to buy up the Wii titles I missed the first go around. My backlog is growing by the day. All in all I am happy about my purchase with this console and am looking forwards to the next Zelda & Yoshi's Wooly World.

free chance tto get a game but only if have wii u , when you buy mario vs donkey for 3ds from eshop you get wii u version complete free, but half price mark for from eshop could temporay i dont know

Back