The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

It was pretty much you vs. me. I think third place had 9 kills.

Switching to proper thread :). GGs Goldie and al3. You folks killed me on outpost. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be competing on your level. And yeah, that hacker on nightclub was a pain. Also, anyone know who's running around as Mr P/Floyd?

Last edited:
Switching to proper thread :). GGs Goldie and al3. You folks killed me on outpost. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be competing on your level. And yeah, that hacker on nightclub was a pain. Also, anyone know who's running around as Mr P/Floyd?

No idea on the floyd...but get real. You have to host, that's a major disadvantage in this game. You give me problems when you don't have that millstone around your neck :)

Didn't mean to sound like I'm pitying myself. I've just noticed one major problem that keeps me from winning against top players and I can't seem to find a good way to correct the problem. Using a GCC, I can't find a good way to kill from the hip at long range. ADS snap is useless against someone strafing with lightfoot. That leaves me at a disadvantage on the bigger maps. It's obviously possible, as I think Hyper said before he uses one and steamrolled me on memorial the other day, getting several good kills at a distance. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Good Hero game tonight Silver-Fox. Too bad you had a noob on your team that wanted to be the dead hero over and over and over again.

That had to have been a different silver fox. I enjoy making him quit.

We sparred quite a bit and I think I had the upper hand at the end of the match but maybe not enought to make him quit. You know you're on a good heros team when the players on your team don't hero up all the time, especially when the other team has a noob handing you the game on a silver platter.

GG's to SitnDuck, SaLLy, and IM OLD BRO! hehe...we made a good 4 person "geezer squad" just now in TC! I was "I'm2old4this" LOL

Also, GGs Sev in conflict. ;)

Yeah, GGs pal. Good to team up again and get all slappy. Can't wait to see what your next IGN will be.

Good (half?) game last night, Tampa. Can't remember who all else was in the lobby, but when I saw a group of you had near-identical names, I was like...should I be in here? Looked like you fellas had your own melee-fest going on and I didn't want to intrude, so dropped out after that first match was over.

GG's to SitnDuck, SaLLy, and IM OLD BRO! hehe...we made a good 4 person "geezer squad" just now in TC! I was "I'm2old4this" LOL

Also, GGs Sev in conflict. ;)

Thanks for the shoutout :) lol. I got a melee only game together last night, SevPunch!, HyoidPunch!, PigPunch!, and Night lol. Idk why night didn't change his name lmao.

GGs to the iS* clan tonight. Good effort [E7] Delta, and WerePig. Look forward to a rematch - maybe bring Tampa along with us next time ;)

Back