The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Thanks Koopa, next game was archives, I was in the lead and both Clem and Neptune quit out about half way, I went on to win the game. There was another 56 I can't remeber.

I lost my classic pro controller and I jade to use my gamecubecontroller again but when I used it it felt so weird im force to used controller and nun chuck and I still suck moreover

Was just playing in Station before and a Level 46 entered about a minute in. His name was "Daisy-Fan", which by reading these boards I know to be one of the elite players who has stopped playing. Anyway, this supposed "Daisy-Fan" was very skilfull with hip fire (moving side-to-side and aiming very quickly), and immediatley 5-dommed me . Though I got some kills back at him he went on to win the game 30 to my 22 in second place.

So my question is, given his skill level does anybody think this was "Daisy-Fan" playing with a lower-level alt? Does my description of his playing style sound right? Or was I just pyschologically overwhelmed?

I think you may have run into the ACTUAL Daisy-Fan. I have him on my FC list and he was online earlier when I was playing. I tried to troll into a couple matches, but the lobbies were full every time. I can validate that he has been playing on an alt, and that his alt is about-a-rounds level 46 at this point. And your description was accurate; the REAL Daisy-Fan is one of the all-time "hip fire" greats in this game, even at longer range...

He's also a big fan of conflict mode, so if you can somehow manage to take a victory off of him in that format while he is using a strata...then you've accomplished something. Don't feel bad that he promptly entered the match and gave you a clock cleaning - he's done it to EVERYONE in the GE community at some point. Most would agree he's one of the top 10 all-time GE greats...

Last edited:
@"Super Sniper" (Sunday night in Conlfict)

... and the rest of you. GG's people. I had a Shotty fun time :cornut:

A little laggy, but IT was equal lag for everyone "Lag migration"? ... oh well, still good.

I hate the part that I jade to lv up my sigmas and slv to complete it the game troll me 3 or 4 times but I finally finish on that

It was a bit like playing against one of the elves from Lord of the Rings or something. Reflexes just seemed to be much quicker - he has obviouslly mastered keeping the target level with his right hand whislt moving with his left. I think my wiimote sensitivities are too high as well because when I try it the cursor moves too much.

It was a bit like playing against one of the elves from Lord of the Rings or something. Reflexes just seemed to be much quicker - he has obviouslly mastered keeping the target level with his right hand whislt moving with his left. I think my wiimote sensitivities are too high as well because when I try it the cursor moves too much.

Lol I watched those games on daisies live feed channel. If you ever watch him he hip fires about 90% of the time. His connection is also wicked good :) But in answer to your original question....that was the real Daisy.

@ Jeff... If I go unsilenced with the strata it's laser all the way baby :D

And..

GGs Ale...I was getting a little pissed off with the hackers that kept joining our games though :( In the end the kids came home and I had to leave. Always a pleasure to play a few with yer though bud :)

Back