The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Have to give a shoutut to Tampa for pwning bot several other 56s and myself on jungle last night, at least two of whom quit.

A match which I found strategically very difficult due to the fast kill rate and prevalence of Ivanas with ACOG who were taking down anything in the open. I genuinely am unsure of the best way to tackle this stylre of game, and thus ended up getting killed t many times.

Last edited:
Have to give a shoutut to Tampa for pwning bot several other 56s and myself on jungle last night, at least two of whom quit.

A match which I found strategically very difficult due to the fast kill rate and prevalence of Ivanas with ACOG who were taking down anything in the open. I genuinely am unsure of the best way to tackle this stylre of game, and thus ended up getting killed t many times.

There are different ways to play every map, with Jungle there are key areas to control and some are more beneficial than others. If you're playing n00bs it won't hurt so much if you don't dominate those areas. Against an experienced conflict player like Tampa, if he gets control....he will rack up kills quickly and finish the game. Best area to control on Jungle is around M16 spawn IMO. That actually applies to team games as well as conflict. But you need to be able to patrol the whole side of MI6 spawn to really kill the game on Jungle. That map also affords the biggest advantage to ivana users due to it's range and ROF :)

Noob-toobin'? C'mon tampa, you're better than that, bro?

Faith in players "bein' better than that" is oft misplaced. For example, 'nade launchers in every single bloody shooter are still widely hated despite the fact Modern Warfare 2 is mighty old by now. Indeed, my own faith that people would've long since stopped ragin' over somethin' not inherently overpowered is sorely misplaced.

That was a lot of fun, Tampa. For the one or two matches I got to play :/ And yes when you hit me with the t00b I said "OuchThatHurt". :D

Jungle

Thanks Goldie, I tried what you sugested and managed to dominate a match with several 56s on Jungle (including "Sean" and "Slipery Pete" who are two quite good players I come across fairly often)

This morning i felt like messing about with the regular sigmus and the magnum.

Dammit...is that why I was faring so well? I saw the Wolfe, but didn't realize you had a Sigmus to boot :(

Man, those HQs were a disappointment. I hadn't run into you in Conflict in quite a while. I'll have to seek you out next time I see you on. Nice montage, BTW!

If you looked carefully at my video you can see it's at times choppy as well, meaning the lag was big enough to slighly show up on video.
i could upload the part where my screen froze for muliple seconds for you.
So you weren't the only one. I think the lag in that game was doable in comparison to the game i kept getting dropped in before hosted by a 'b'.
Ofc. it might have been worse for you.

I wasn't partnered up with the winner, don't know the dude.Would have won with the magnum too, if people didn't keep stupidly running into his proxies. His placement was always in the same spots, you'd think ppl learn after the initial 5 minutes. There where only a bunch at start, by midway more joined.
I was never in the basement, except when i came looking for you after spotting you there.
Strata is unlocked at lvl 45. Sorry but i have no qualms about using it most of the time. 3 of my loadouts are strata loadouts.

Anyways with this i just won the Most Pettiest GE Player of the Week Award!
I'll await the congratulation messages, and the money prize/award for it to be deposited shortly.

Last edited:
There seemed to be a part of the basement you were hiding in I could not work out, which was why I kept coming back down to find out where it was.

I would also admit I pulled the vote to Sewer as I though tit would give me an advantage, obviously not.

Last edited:
i was mostly on the upper levels on the sides, near the spot where we ended up killing each other simultaneously

Last edited:
i'm no fan of sewer, allows camping proxyton'ers too much free kills.

I've just beaten "A Narcissist" on Archives, he's supposed to be quite good isn't he? He was using a Masterton which I kept stealing.

I'm not really a conflict player but I have run into him before. He's not a bad player but like Silver Fox or whatever his name is....he relies too much on OP weapons and camping. Anyone that uses masterton for wins on archives is not really impressive in my book. I'd expect to win every game if I used that weapon. I'm guessing he had proxies for extra cheap kills too lol.

Back