The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

^ No. Stick to FC threads for that, amigo.

I'll drink to that!Shouldn't it be required to own the game that you mod for?

Don't quite have the money t' buy every single game that exists, unfortunately... I am however open for donations. 'Specially for Xenoblade.

jeffm82 said:

You two do nothin' 'sides grind each other's gears whenever ya converse. Quiet your keyboards or take this immature tomfoolery elsewhere 'fore I need to do somethin' again.

... That, or take Goldie's advice to kiss 'n make up. Everyone wins in that case.

Don't quite have the money t' buy every single game that exists, unfortunately... I am however open for donations.
Truth...ya gotta pick and choose what you want in your library. Games have gotten too costly. Plus...ain't nobody got time fo' that!

Pfffft from what I gather you can pick up this game for $10 in the good ole USA....... Karp is just scared of us :D

Haha seriously though this is a good game, your missing out bro.

I'm missin' out on proxytonspam, hackers and host quits. :lol: Jokes aside, truth be told I believe my $10 can be better spent since I'm not a huge fan of shooters. As a gamer with no life, I've a huge backlog of games t' purchase after all.

... A backlog I'd never get to on my quest to become a legit 56er.

Pfffft from what I gather you can pick up this game for $10 in the good ole USA....... Karp is just scared of us :D

Considerin' I'd be doin' nothin' but losing harshly to y'all for the first half year or so, ... yeah. 'Course I am. >_>

Hackers, HQ's and spammers are not in every game lol. If you party up with some of the E7 guys (all wiichat users) you'll never face people like that. And we have about 4-5 new players so you won't be too far off skillwise.

Good games last night iPatriot. I hadn't played Goldeneye mode in a while, so that was interesting. And I saw someone running around last night with the tag E7suxbawls...you folks obviously have a new fan. XP

Good games last night iPatriot. I hadn't played Goldeneye mode in a while, so that was interesting. And I saw someone running around last night with the tag E7suxbawls...you folks obviously have a new fan. XP

We are overwhelming in our underwhelmingness!!! :cornut:

Edit:
In other news...

GG's to "Deep Red" just now! You really made me work hard for those conflict wins! All of them were close games. I was playing as "aNONspam'n56" - Hope you had fun and thanks for the challenge! I think you were a lvl 49...By the time you get that prof to 56, you will be quite the badass!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
GG to Merkoz, Yoshi, Roy, and especially Goldie since he was the one stuck with hosting.

So......As many conflict games as I've played over the years, I've never tried to win a conflict game 100% melee only before - and go better than 2:1 KDR. GG's to anyone I played this morning in the below pictured game! You helped me accomplish my goal. You lost 100% melee-only (all 30 kills) on Memorial to "SLAP2urFACE!" :lol:

Granted, it wasn't the strongest lobby ever...but still. Anyone listed in the scoreboard below may now retire in shame!

Melee Only Conflict Win 5-1-13.jpg

Special thanks to the host for waiting until the lobby after the game to quit. I got the 30th kill in the last 8 secs of the match!

Last edited:
Just to spite Tampa, i've decided to find myself a memorial match.
And do him one better. I went 30-6 Melee Only with a KDR of 5:1 on memorial.
I think i ended up doing it in about 6 minutes and change.
Unfortunately my camera (as usual) ended up going to sleep 2/3 into the thing.
So i only have videoproof till 22:3, the rest of the 8 kills weren't caught on camera and you'll just have to take my word for it that it were meleekills.
I did manage to take a picture of the endscreen, as seen in the video.
Now all that's left is Tampa posting a new picture of a Melee Only Memorial match with an even better score :)

(Btw, I'm pretty sure Steve once went 30-0 Melee only. With the right lobby it feels doable.
I'm just not willing to put in the time for that.)

[video=youtube;yxANlWb2qfw]http://youtu.be/yxANlWb2qfw[/video]

Last edited:
^That is awesome!!!! Fantastic! Really! Now I got something new to work for! Great job Koopa! :cornut:

Good games the last few nights, King Sonic. Sorry for the HQs last night, though. In Docks, one of the low levels went to toob-only and I don't stay in matches where their only defense is to toob-suicide a team. And in the Nichtclub match I was...suspicious...of b:Starr. I've seen some say it's just connection advantage and others make hackusations. If that was connection, it was the most ridiculously amazing connection advantage I've ever seen. Can anyone on here verify one way or another with this guy?

King Sonic made me leave my game twice, only to find he had cancelled the invite seconds before i was able to accept~~

King Sonic made me leave my game twice, only to find he had cancelled the invite seconds before i was able to accept~~
Same here. A couple new adds to the FL from here are like that. Patience, folks, it takes 15-20 seconds just to get back to the main menu! People will stop responding if you keep crying wolf...

Back