The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Be careful, Mike! Some people in this game tend to get SUPER butt-hurt when you unknowingly disrupt their streaks when farming. You wouldn't want to make anyone mad by playing the game the "right" way! Watch out!!! :lol:

SevenOfNine...hehe
Yea, I just saw your little "SevenOfNine....hehe" and -_- You were the one with the problem. :/

ooooh Tampa. LOL. I said you WERE the one with the problem (u got mad I was farming) I did not have a problem with you joining our games, but seriously, if your going to call someone out, make it CBM. The person who actually had a problem with you joining our games. Don't drag me into it bc I bragged that my KDR was better than yours every round we played together.

I'm always on the warpath! LOL

GGs earlier to anyone I played with BTW...I was "EasterEgger"

GGs to you as well. I figured that was you :) Thanks for the invite! Always nice to team up with some good players that know how to play teams. I get this feeling a lot when teaming up with randoms:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 123
Also wanted to say gg to "SaLLy; )" from here on wiichat. It was nice to get a couple of our classic "shotty only battles" in on Sunday! Where ya been all this time bro?

Tampa GG Shotguns are fun! You are one of the few that get it, but I think more folks are catching on. Odd living situation right now, limited gaming time. I do grab some matches when I can, play with or against you anytime.

Tampa GG Shotguns are fun! You are one of the few that get it, but I think more folks are catching on. Odd living situation right now, limited gaming time. I do grab some matches when I can, play with or against you anytime.

OMG You are alive! Wow! Welcome back to wiichat, bud!

Thanks, ZAV, good games this morning. I laughed when you and Goldie went with pistols.No YouTube channel, I don't record.

Yeah ggs guys. When I'm in a party with JD I often go pistols only, especially if we get split. I even tried my own version of gun thief on archives....kept dying picking up shotties though lol.

Back