The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

I went to Aruba last night to party with some E7 friends and we ran into Dr. "Ben Dover". Needless to say, I'm still sore from the complete and thorough exam I received. Guys, time to find a new travel agent.

Golden Eye Lobby [Xp] Marathon

Golden Eye Lobby Is Having A Marathon Of [Xp] Right Now 7:00pm Eastern Time... [Xp] Marathon In 5 minutes In Golden Eye Lobby
Anyone allowed to enter....

Koopa, I was disappointed I couldn't join in for those CC games yesterday. I still have to do the same thing you're trying for but in LTK, TLTK, and CC. So I hope to be at home when you go for LTK. If you see me online and you want to go for it, send an invite!

I feel like somebody who has just arrived at a party when everybody else is leaving.
56.jpg

no xp lobbies either

Last edited:
I feel like somebody who has just arrived at a party when everybody else is leaving.no xp lobbies either
Very nice - congrats! It may be late, but at least you made it. I hope to be there soon-ish, so you aren't going to be the last one to the party :).

Hello!First time on this forum. I've been playing since just after game release. I've run into some of you people over the years and am just posting to say hello :)Johnny D*

Got my first quad this morning! Played on nightclub and tossed an RTM up into that area that everyone fights to control.Hey, Johnny! :)

I feel like somebody who has just arrived at a party when everybody else is leaving.
no xp lobbies either

Hey! Congrats Fisty on finally getting to 56! Your shiny new ivana vs. my beat up old strata...let's do this!

Hello!First time on this forum. I've been playing since just after game release. I've run into some of you people over the years and am just posting to say hello :)Johnny D*

The Quad-melee man appears!!! Welcome to Wiichat!

For those of you who don't know, beware this man's melee attack! He'll SLAP you into next year! :lol:

Back