the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

ilikecookies said:
:sick: What kinda phone do you have?

A sidekick 3. I use an application that's similar to photoshop. Takes forever to make the bracket but it gets the job done.

Hey when I get off work I'll pm you to play our match cookies. Hopefully my router is working

doosta said:
A sidekick 3. I use an application that's similar to photoshop. Takes forever to make the bracket but it gets the job done.

Hey when I get off work I'll pm you to play our match cookies. Hopefully my router is working

Never would have thought to use my phone.

Alright.

wario 2000 you have to add me anybody that hasnt added me yet add me and doosta whens the next tourney gonna be? anyone that adds me pm me with your code

Rocko said:
wario 2000 you have to add me anybody that hasnt added me yet add me and doosta whens the next tourney gonna be? anyone that adds me pm me with your code

to be honest rocko, i dont know if i'll start another one. i'll probably do a one night only tournament like on a sunday or something. but with school starting i dont know if i'll have the dedicated time to supervise one. but maybe somebody else will start one though.

hey rocko want to play?

I suspect that I will win any tourney I enter in this page here....where's Ballastro? I wanna congratulate him on his playing yesterday, in which I beat him 4 times.

{Axtlár} said:
Doosta I added you right? what's your username in the game?

Yes, my name is austin on strikers

Tjsm: I think you're in the wrong tournament thread buddy

oh he didn't mean any tournament game, he meant a friendly game..and yeah Austin I do have you..you are good according to your wins and losses, I look forward to playing you.

{Axtlár} said:
oh he didn't mean any tournament game, he meant a friendly game..and yeah Austin I do have you..you are good according to your wins and losses, I look forward to playing you.

I'm okay, I play against noobies late at night so its easy wins. Plus my router used to d/c during game play so it gave me like 4 loses. If you see me on start a game.

doosta said:
I'm okay, I play against noobies late at night so its easy wins. Plus my router used to d/c during game play so it gave me like 4 loses. If you see me on start a game.

Of course I will, my friend, thanks.

doosta said:

I get all the hard people! rank 100's all the time. To show I don't have a good record. But I'm better then my record shows.

ilikecookies said:
I get all the hard people! rank 100's all the time. To show I don't have a good record. But I'm better then my record shows.

I ain't that bad huh cookies, except for that last game. I got distracted and I hate megastrikes. I kept the game close, even though I lost, it was pretty good. Wonder what would have happened with that 4-3 game if it would have been 5 minutes instead of 3 minutes. I want to play you again tonight

I have come across only a couple of people like me, who can stop even the red mega strikes easily...and I'm in the rank 40 something again this week..

Back