the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

wario2ooo said:
i would of been within the hundreds too....but i started late...:lol:

Lowest rank I ever had was 260. That was an hour after the season started. :lol:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
v6jbird, today is the day :)

i want those wii points :)

if doosta decides to make them the grand prize :)

Wii points are what you can pick up at stores right? Like 20bucks for 2000, correct?

doosta said:
Wii points are what you can pick up at stores right? Like 20bucks for 2000, correct?
YEA. if you do decide, all you gotta do is PM the winner the # on the back of the card so he can redeem them on the shop channel

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
YEA. if you do decide, all you gotta do is PM the winner the # on the back of the card so he can redeem them on the shop channel

Is 10.000 points enough?

:lol:

I'll see what my check is looking like friday. MAYBE even runner up can get some points too. Aren't you guys glad I took over this tournament. If the other guy would have been running it, the winner would have gotten a sig. :lol: ya lucky I don't like money

Good Game!

4-1 Zelda
5-4 Zelda

I would like to thank Doosta for running and keeping this tourney going for so long! You did an excellent job man! Hope to play in another one soon!

yup. v6jbird, you really had me shaking. i was nervous about loosing :) your really good. ive never been so nervous during a MSC match. :lol:

doosta, i would also like to thank you for keepin this tourny VERY organized. now, i would like my cup :) LOL. JK.

You guys are tooooo kind, too kind. :lol:,

[acceptance speech]Good games guys, seems like this tournament took forever but it was bout less then 3 weeks. I thought about ending it a couple times due to inactivity, but you guys stepped up! [/acceptance speech]

V6jirb and zelda, I'll pm you guys about the price. You guys will probably not get it until friday, but it will come. Expecting something very large friday!

Due to scholl starting soon, I'll not be making another tournament like this because I won't have the time to supervise. But I'll probably have a one night only tournament in the coming months with similar rewards for the winner. So look out for it.

hiphip-horah.... :lol:

Back