the OFFICIAL US wiichat MSC tourney

Wait a second!!! the winners get Wii Points!!!!??? HEY count me in for the next tourney please please! por favor!!

{Axtlár} said:
Wait a second!!! the winners get Wii Points!!!!??? HEY count me in for the next tourney please please! por favor!!

wario2ooo said:
im in too......:lol:

:lol: yeah, remember i hate money. :shocked:

the one-night only tournament will be in september. i will start a thread about a week in advance with rules and gather people who want to join. the rules will be extremely strict due to the short frame the tournament is in. so only dedicated people can join.

dont worry, im sure my family will let me play since the prize might be some wii points :)

ill definately join dont trip :)

*repped doosta*

Last edited:
Congrats! I will join the one night tourny!

its been a pleasure, just look for the new tournament that should be starting soon.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
*repped doosta*

i've been waiting for that :lol:, didnt want to ask for reps. wish it would show who repped you. when will i get another green box though?

doosta said:
its been a pleasure, just look for the new tournament that should be starting soon.

i've been waiting for that :lol:, didnt want to ask for reps. wish it would show who repped you. when will i get another green box though?
hmm... probably when you get over 20 or 30 rep points. how many points did my rep give you??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hmm... probably when you get over 20 or 30 rep points. how many points did my rep give you??

i had got a rep back on 8/3 and that was 11points. then i got two today, which brought me up to 20

Back