The PHANTOM BRAWLERS are recruiting once more!

Oh, hahahahahaha. Well I used to my Ike, but then everyone in my tournaments started to copy cuz they think he's the best. ( cuz I played him amazingly ). Then I moved onto random other charaters, now I don't have a main.

Hahahahahaha, that picture is amazables! F

BTW FLAME should be free most of tomorrow!

Wow, who has enough time on their hand to put together a load ike final smashes? Just a bit sad.

A man who gets 480,000 views' worth of revenue for what likely took only a few hours to edit in the comfort of one's home. T'is anythin' but sad.

Speakin' of off-topic things, this clan thread is... uh, a chatter thread to anythin' and everythin' Brawl-related (which is t' say, that's bad). HK, you need a fresh thread good sir. :lol: All this derpin' certainly doesn't look semi-professional.

I can't seem to get hold of pokefan90 for my battle, or ninja1 for the video between him and Mr. MR.

Revenue? What is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well I'm going to go put up some videos on to our video posting thread now.

I thought you would of posted be then! I knoww the double posting rule don't worry.

Last edited:
Mod edit: No double posting.

I can finally battle flame

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG UPDATE. For the upcoming game Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate the PHANTOM BRAWLERS will be making a clan for the 3DS version. Anyone who will being getting the game on the 3DS, I encourage you to sign up fast and be part of the first games proper guild! But hurry because the spaces will be going quick!

For the games "Super Smash Bros 4" for 3DS and WiiU "Monster Hunter 3 and 4 Ultimate" also for3DS and WiiU.

This time around we are accepting anyone but unfortunately since the last time we recruited we have grown and we only have space for about 4 people :(

Ask here to join, we also have a website ( and a group here ) which is updated with news from all of the stated games. www.phantom-brawlers.webs.com and www.wiichat.com/forum/groups/phantom-brawlers

Looking forward to seeing some of the old ( but inactive ) members back to be active once more!

Back