The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I have played neither. I start the series with the newest game, in most cases. And I don't feel like going backwards.

I have played neither. I start the series with the newest game, in most cases. And I don't feel like going backwards.

But that's exactly what you're doing. Are you feeling okay? Nothing you're saying makes sense. And an Ike fan that doesn't play his games. Argh.

But that's exactly what you're doing. Are you feeling okay? Nothing you're saying makes sense. And an Ike fan that doesn't play his games. Argh.
I only might get OoT3D because it's on sale. I've never seen PoR or Radiant Dawn in-store, or else I would've bought them already.

I am a fan of Fire Emblem. Ike just happens to be my main in Smash and the favorable of the two/three Fire Emblem representatives.

Aside from that being the definition of the word, you're absolutely right.

Competitiveness is playin' for the sake of competition with others of a like mind. Tryhardness is copying competitive metagame and strategy to curbstomp randoms in an attempt to grow one's e-pen0r.

A competitive whom is also a complete and utter pub-crashing asshole is different from a tryhard, in other words.

I start the series with the newest game, in most cases. And I don't feel like going backwards.

BLEH

Only when in a tourney with hundreds of dollars up for grabs. Ever the cause of moral disengagement, that one: monies.

One day... one day.

It's nice t' hear Lumiose's theme again. It is not nice, however, to be level grinding again...

I think they should touch up the tourney mode in the game to somehow make it usable.. Maybe good enough to use at actual tournaments.

Fishing. Caught a 10 pound fish. I wish they'd revamp some parts of the game rather than mostly mere graphical updates. Or a separate Zelda fishing game.

Did the forest temple always have those arrows on the floor telling you exactly where to move that block? Defeating the purpose there.

More Chivalry. Just running in with the heavy attack and hoping someone runs into it trying to close in. At least one guy called me out on it, but I had to deal with high ping players refusing to leave.

I like how the planes of Oblivion have less booby traps than Cyrodiil's simple caves. Which like to one-shot all the time.

Last edited:
dat update.

Sticky launcher's finally been nerfed, reducing sticky spam.

Axtinguisher received a slight nerf.

The heavy's miniguns are nerfed.

Wrangler's nerfed.

Some new weapons as well. The pirate wheel shield looks too good. I'm interested in that Soldier parachute.

Lots of new taunts. Very nice.

dat update.

Sticky launcher's finally been nerfed, reducing sticky spam.

Axtinguisher received a slight nerf.

The heavy's miniguns are nerfed.

Wrangler's nerfed.

Some new weapons as well. The pirate wheel shield looks too good. I'm interested in that Soldier parachute.

Lots of new taunts. Very nice.

How did they nerf the miniguns? Just lower the general damage output of them?

I know about the Sticky Launcher nerf because I had to play demo in MvM today and I wasn't doing as much damage as I should've been. Wrangler Nerf? How does that work? I'm a little disappointed with this update honestly, there's never any interesting Engineer things in updates and the bread items are worth **** all.

All mini-guns now have damage and accuracy ramp up after they start firing. Full accuracy and damage is reached 1 second after firing.

Sentry bullets are now affected by damage falloff outside of sentry scan range

Also, found Obsidian armor in Oblivion, which I guess was from Oscuro's mod. Worth a ton, but way too heavy and my class is specced to use light armor. Then found another ice minotaur, which followed me to Cloud Ruler Temple, killing some named guards before they killed it. I hope they're not crucial to anything. Got a powerful glass claymore from a vampire cave, and a noble dark steel rapier and some defensive staff from some bandit camp, which look awesome together.

Back