The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Played Dual Destinies a good amount in the last two days, completed the first trial and did the entire second trial. I forgot when I was supposed to play the DLC one, but I've already started case three, so it's a bit too late for doing it right after case two.

Completed the Wind Temple. Its theme is uncannily familiar; memory tells me somethin' similar was in TP. Also, the game's difficulty continues t' severely disappoint... good thing no one plays (modern?) Zelda for difficulty.

The dungeon in Shark Island was way more fun than the secret-to-everybody optional dungeon in Outset, and would easily of been more difficult if the former was more of a test of endurance like the latter. secret optional outset dungeon continues to disappoint

Also got me a Trifork o' Courage and gave Wind Waker's final dungeon a good ol' blitzkrieg; Ganondork too naturally. Refused to leave the dungeon prior to the final two boss fights t' replace the two fairies I used up on the way, and ended up beatin' Ganon with literally only one heart remaining. Guess that's what I get for wastin' two fairies, as well as the third one ya get for free 'fore the battle (it healed me at full health lol). So that means not one, but TWO dungeons were way more satisfyin' than Outset's. Really? So much disappoint. TP's Cave of Ordeals is immeasurably better... ... ...

... Nitpicking aside, fun game. I'll finish explorin' everywhere/gettin' every single heart piece next.

Last edited:
Do the DLC case before case 4. Also, case 3 is my favorite in the game. Enjoy.
So far it's my favorite too.

Moved on to the DLC case. Bought the costumes too, but I quickly changed Athena back into her default costume because I can't take her seriously in that schoolgirl outfit. Not that I have anyfin against schoolgirl outfits in most other situations.

I don't quite understand Mr. Wright's lack of hesitation to defend an orca in court. Shouldn't he have at least investigated some more first instead of blinding trusting it? Just bugs me a little bit.

... Nitpicking aside, fun game. I'll finish explorin' everywhere/gettin' every single heart piece next.
I'll probably pick it up again after finishing Ace Attorney.

Is this your first time playing an Ace Attorney game?
can't tell if jab or simple question

I watched an LP of the first one, and played a good amount of the second one with my friend on his Wii...that's about it. Technically this is the first time playing one by myself.

I know that it doesn't exactly take much for Wright to take up a client, but at least he could talk to them.

If Mr. Wright is blindly defending a sea creature, why the hell would ya complain about it?

More Betrayer. Got myself a crossbow, but it doesn't seem as useful as I'd like. My current weapon set of the pistol, longbow, and musket seems to cover each others weaknesses more efficiently. Need to find better quality versions soon. There's tons of enemies on the first clearing of new areas.

Went back to FTL, where I was immediately killed by that rebel flaship. Was waiting for me the whole time. I did unlock a new ship, which looks pretty good. Has attack drones and an ion shot that disables enemy systems, and a med regen part for the engi race. Seems promising enough. Will be playing more.

Last edited:
o i c wut u did thar

I've become comfortable with Greatswords; mighty easy t' learn, not that I'll master 'em any time soon. I intend t' especially practice crit draw sniping at my own risk in the field. In-so-far I've failed to smack an Uragaan outta its roll attack, but practice makes perfect. I'll break a chargin' Diablos' horns in no time. Possibly with lots of carting 'til I succeed. Bet that'l be more satisfyin' than any KO.

Beat Dual Destinies.

IT WAS FULBRIGHT ALL ALONG!?

Or maybe I should say "Fulbright". I wish I could have seen the real Fulbright, seeing as how his imposter seems to copy people's personalities.
[/actual spoiler in a spoiler tag for once]

But yeah, I really enjoyed the game. No surprise there. I suppose I'll move on to Wind Waker HD tomorrow.

We didn't get the DLC until weeks after the game released, which made the DLC case seem off considering what happens near the end of the core game.

Bought a mind control part, which is always helpful. And a missile launcher, which is necessary against the later parts of the game. Got my hands on a burst laser as well. Then I got into a drawn-out battle with some interceptor ship that for some reason had triple shields, hacking equipment, shotgun-ish attacks, teleporters for boarding, and a multi-missile attacks. Got me down to a third of my health. Sigh. Eventually beat it by killing all its crew rather than the ship itself. A first for me in this game. The fight really weakened my ship.

Finally got Deadly Reflex up and running, but at the expense of no longer being able to zoom in with the bow. Seems to have messed with the shift key without any indication. Not too bad, since it was never a really immersive feature in the first place. Also had to get rid of the hgec bodies, sadly. Aside from that, it works well. I've been trying to run that mod since the beginning.

Warriors Orochi 3.
Keoi Y U make good eye candy?

Back