The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Moved back to the Iberian Peninsula for some reconquista action. The town of Baza managed to imprison me during a visit. Not very nice of them. Joined some presumably Spanish Kingdom and got some village for myself. Building a mill for that place. We're apparently on good terms with the Portuguese because they regularly show up to help, which is great. Common interests and such. Did some scouting and such because they said so then accompanied them to see what they'd do next.

I was then invited to assist in the siege of Baza itself. Sweet revenge. And hilarious too. 250+ people stuck trying to go up the one single staircase into a fort is by far the best part of the game at the moment. I managed to survive up until the last 5 or so people, upon which an archer suddenly decides shoots me. At least we won. Did another siege a bit afterwards. Lost virtually everyone in my party. On the brightside, I don't have to pay their ridiculous weekly fees. Huehuehue.

The name Sleeping Dogs is stupid as due to it ive lost sleep

Bah, my Oblivion save is messed up. Can't figure out how to get rid of certain added enemies. It just ends up becoming invisible without removing it. Welp, time to see how Skyrim's come along over the past year or so.

I'm sort of good at MK8 now, and can consistently win races thanks to all the tricks I've learned from bein' owned by the actually-good karters. Though I still choke on the last lap much too often... VR is steadily reachin' 5,000.

Holy crap that big black pig on Outset. It's probably mad about when I first insulted it. Does three hearts per hit.

It's funny watching it roll itself over as it tries to get to you though. I stood behind a mailbox but anything (indestructible) should work.

Disgaea D2 done

WITH THE POWER OF LOVE, FRIENDSHIP AND TEAMWORK!!

Beat Wind Waker HD.

The dungeon in Shark Island was way more fun than the secret-to-everybody optional dungeon in Outset, and would easily of been more difficult if the former was more of a test of endurance like the latter. secret optional outset dungeon continues to disappoint
second

Although I haven't gotten to completing the entire Savage Labyrinth yet, Shark Island was definitely more fun than the first ten floors were.
I'm going to go through it again now with the Mirror Shield and see if it really is that bad. I was expecting more from the Ghost Ship and such as well.

My guess would be "never".

Holy crap that big black pig on Outset. Does three hearts per hit.

Imagine my panic when, in Hero mode, exactly half my health disappeared when I screwed with that pig for the first time.

also that pig can get you a heart piece hint hint

I was expecting more from the Ghost Ship and such.

^

'Specially 'cause of Phantom Hourglass.

Savage Labyrinth complete. You're right, it sucks. Didn't even have to use any Fairies to get through. Only four knights on the last floor? Too easy.

hero's charm is so ****ing ugly

My guess would be "never".
not sure if sarcasm

Imagine my panic when, in Hero mode, exactly half my health disappeared when I screwed with that pig for the first time.

also that pig can get you a heart piece hint hint
[STRIKE]well that depends on how much health you had[/STRIKE]

Seriously these animals could 0-death Ganon if they wanted to. No wonder he decides to take on Link instead.

I frequently use the touch controls since it's so much more fluid as opposed to the traditional way of bringing up the menu by pausing the game. I don't even know if you can access items without the touch screen. Maybe.

Back