The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

G-rank in 3U for the third time. Volcano, my old friend, Meldspar ol' buddy, here I come.

Putting the game away till I get more friends.

rip kanon's triforce heroes copy 2015-2015

I entered the world of Monster Hunter alone... played alone for about a year, 'til I recruited some hunters worth callin' friends outside the game. Sucks lovin' a multiplayer game no one else you know does.

Playing the DS Castlevania's. Finished Portrait of Ruin and playing through Order of Ecclesia. They are easily more balanced and challenging than Symphony of the Night, but I still prefer the atmosphere it had. It had better music too. Right now, OoE seems like a step up from Portrait of Ruin. The bosses in that game are brutal. I've died at least once to every single boss in that game so far. Very satisfying to beat them though.

For some absurd reason I decided Sm4shing in the early mornin' was a good idea... and strangely it was, didn't encounter any scummy Smashers. Weird. Lots of Doc too... weird.

even uploaded two good replays, which is especially weird since the people who can body me often come out in these times of darkness

Ridge Racer 7

One of the best entry's in the series, tons of content, tons of cars

Been crafting up some Mario levels. Anybody else have Mario Maker?

There's a replay function in Mario Maker akin to Sm4sh's, ain't there? Ya should show off some'a your creations.

I captured a G-rank monster in under two minutes, usin' my new HBG Normal S set. Considerin' I'm no professional heroics speedrunner (I didn't use Adrenaline etc.), that's... amazing. On my original 3U file I ignored the Arken Antiphon (Goldbeard HBG) since it couldn't load Normal 3... big mistake. The amount of extra raw over the Pinkie HBG makes a huge difference against monsters that don't give a damn 'bout Normal 3. This new file has been a useful learnin' experience. Purrhaps I'll be a decent gunner in MHX.

If there is I haven't found it. I'll see if I can get some gameplay though. I was planning on getting a capture device anhywho.

In one of my photos someone commented on my NeoGeo Pocket

11012425_1068908973143075_6376567111031630378_n.jpg

I TOUCHED IT NOW I MUST PLAY

I didn't get very far in Fallout 4. Probably won't for a while. Too much Metal Gear Solid V going on. MGS always takes priority.

Hunting. And hunting. And hunting. I got my arena earrings all over again...

Also, Smash. KO Punches for days. trago i bet my ike is better than yours

that's what she said

youve said that so many times its becoming sig worthy

I have way too much on my to play list right now. And with me leading a guild on an MMO if I stay away too long my people begin to riot. :/

Back