The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Been juggling games. Fallout 4 seems oddly... easy. I'm level 20 and killed 3 deathclaws, a legendary deathclaw, a behemoth, and a legendary behemoth. It's way too early in the game for me to be this badass.

On the opposite side of that coin, Xenoblade Chronicles X gives a nice amount of challenge. Fair challenge too. Only time I've died so far is when I got cocky with what level of beasts I tangoed with. Or got greedy for collectibles in a place generally meant for several levels above where I was at currently.

I'm playing Fallout 4 more. It is a blast sure but, I think Xenoblade Chronicles X did exploration better.

I've been avoiding it for a while but my friends finally convinced me to start playing it.

I like to play as that alien thing that gets bigger when he eats other players. I mostly play only when he's available as a free hero.
And you keep track of who's free all the time?

What's your summoner's name, maybe you have enough experience for me to learn something from you.

Oh no no no. No troll levels or automatics here. I pretty much share your opinion on those.
Sooo... I played both your levels. Spoopy 1 (whatever it's called) was pretty good. I left a pic comment.
Spoopy 2 was a bit trolly... Also gave it a pic comment.

Straight forward, slightly challenging, simple. B-
--------------

Anybody play League of Legends?
I tried LoL years ago. Learning was brutal because no one wants to help explain sheit and just focus on winning and expects you to know everything from the get-go. The community is very toxic, thus I gave up.

I played Nunu (yeti-boy team) the most.

I tried LoL years ago. Learning was brutal because no one wants to help explain sheit and just focus on winning and expects you to know everything from the get-go. The community is very toxic, thus I gave up.

I played Nunu (yeti-boy team) the most.
[strike]That's why you don't go to the community for help, you go to IRL friends![/strike]

But really, League is the only game that nearly everybody I know plays. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. Even the non-gamer girls play it. It's like a plague that sweeps through everyone in my school. If there's any video game talk, it's about League. Not Smash. Not Fallout 4. Not...Clash of Clans or whatever the fuck was viral back then.

Made it to... Day 250 or somethin' in my latest Don't Starve file. My WX-78 is maxed out and I've explored both the entire Cave and Ruins level from that one sinkhole, bar one or two biomes in the Ruins. With a few Gears t' spare, I'm almost invincible... even the Ancient Guardian fell. Two Logsuits, two Spears 'n a Bat Bat I found in an Ornate Chest got me my loot no problem. My first Houndius Shootius, here I come.

Also been enjoyin' Cloud in Sm4sh quite a bit. How ironic I'm specializin' in yet another character with utterly terribad recovery... 'least I'm used to it lol. Mac is still my main tho.

Lastly, Red Dead Redemption Game'a the Year edition. The new difficulty brought by Hardcore mode really is incredibly welcome... among al'a the other things. Dangerous missions actually require strategic approaches and using the land and cover as best as I can. 'Specially when bounty hunting. And, of course, good aim. Randumb duels are actually very difficult as well. Was caught so off-guard on my second duel encounter, wherein I only had about two seconds t' land a perfect shot for the disarm... and failed.

Currently half-way through the second act. Oboi do I love this game.

Anybody play League of Legends?

no

play secret ponchos its LoL but western

The community is very toxic, thus I gave up.

So I've heard. I wonder how Starcraft compares. My money's on "infinitely better".

[strike]That's why you don't go to the community for help, you go to IRL friends![/strike]

[STRIKE]banned for trolling[/STRIKE]

I might be maining Cloud. Sorry Ness.

Also lots of Fallout 4. I can craft all the things.

Need to get back on my retro catalogue. Shining Force on my Genesis needs to be beaten. As well as Kid Chameleon.

I'm struggling with the realization that nothing else comes close to Xenoblade/X. There's literally nothing. I'm replaying the first one, this time doing all the sidequests. Game is so comfy, just collecting items and finding secret areas at Gaur Plains. I really want to play X.

And you keep track of who's free all the time?

What's your summoner's name, maybe you have enough experience for me to learn something from you.

More like, I'll decide to make a new account whenever I find out that he's usable. I have too much fun with the LoL community. Always remember to respond to criticism by using foreign words.

Lastly, Red Dead Redemption Game'a the Year edition. The new difficulty brought by Hardcore mode really is incredibly welcome... among al'a the other things. Dangerous missions actually require strategic approaches and using the land and cover as best as I can. 'Specially when bounty hunting. And, of course, good aim. Randumb duels are actually very difficult as well. Was caught so off-guard on my second duel encounter, wherein I only had about two seconds t' land a perfect shot for the disarm... and failed.

Currently half-way through the second act. Oboi do I love this game.

RDR on PC NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

RDR and Xenoblade X are literally the only other games I want to play that I can't. And I guess Bloodborne too because of the Lovecraft inspiration.

Splash_King said:
play secret ponchos its LoL but western

Had that on the steam wishlist since it first showed up because it was western. Didn't know it was a Dota clone.

Borderlands, again. Crawmerax is a punk.
Emerald Version because I can.
New Super Mario Bros U is cute.
SSB4 ever since Cloud dropped, he's good fun.

Actual Fallout 4 spoilers. If you care.

My 60-something year old son is dead. I am institute naow.

Now that I have the main storyline of Fallout 4 out of the way I can get back to actually making progress on other games. Xenoblade X I'm looking at you. Amongst a bookshelf stocked full of others.

MEANWHILE
On PC
12401738_1096442270389745_572175851686059388_o.jpg

This looked like the last boss
The game keept randomly crashing till I downloaded a patch and ran fine then I just beat this guy and this happens

Back