The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Ridge racers 2.
I was in the zone on it before (on pro)
then the CPU decided to not let me steer on some tight corners and block the track

[video=youtube;eaBUeINW_3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBUeINW_3s[/video]

Revelations wasn't as scrubby today. Actually got decent scores since my team mates weren't either constantly stealing my best kills, or abandoning me when I've got the entire enemy team at my throat.

Still can't play Xenoblade. I'm certain I'll get a chance tomorrow.

I scammed so many people in trade servers today.

Last edited:
Alpha protocol
Id enjoy it more if I could read it

Red faction Armageddon
Blowing **** up

Fallout 3 new Vegas
Meh, good idea, but annoying

Moved from Whiterun to Riften. Can't say I'm a fan of storing all my goods in the same town for two files.

I'd bet money I end up moving to Windhelm by the time I finish Skyrim (... it is possible, right?).

Had to play LP2 campaign just to play online with DLC costumes. Thank God they were free...... And the final boss SUCKED!

Red faction Armageddon.
Done it

It was awesome
Now i have a pony that shits rainbows of death

Moved from Whiterun to Riften. Can't say I'm a fan of storing all my goods in the same town for two files.

I'd bet money I end up moving to Windhelm by the time I finish Skyrim (... it is possible, right?).

Augh. After playing Xenoblade, Skyrim feels like such a downgrade.

^ I've heard things here 'n there for that game. Might be interested in it myself after I look into it more.

Ebony Blade ftw. Leveling up Two-Handed with a weapon that's using my maxed out One-Handed skill for damage? Yes please.

Last game I finished was the first Jak & Daxter on my Jak HD collection. Love that game

Working on Assassins Creed II, but Soul Calibur V and training in the field have gotten in the way.

Incredibly rusty on Revelations... Mixed together with shitty team mates and the opposing team being the kind that loves to break the game, things went terribly wrong.

Switched to Red Dead 'n co-op and immediately encountered a team-killing troll; on the most difficult mission too, none the less. Still easily dispatched 'em at every check point regardless. :lol: Surprised he stuck around 'till the end. Gettin' team killed six times in a row when YOU'RE the one with the Dynamite is pretty pathetic... Or at least, if I were in his shoes, I'd of been embarrassed at such a poor performance.

Back